Post VW Fest September brekkie

IanBoca

Aug 10, 2014
Leeds
Haha. Mate of mine had a Dakota red boca and the dealership bought it back off him after 2 months.

Great card and quick with the twincharge and DSG just a shame they have a lot of problems.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't get me started. Mines off for engine breathers and software on the 19th

olitaylor07

Badger Badger
Jul 15, 2012
West Yorkshire
They avoiding dropping the engine In it? The new one ain't supposed to be too bad. How much oil you use per 1000 mile?

IanBoca

Aug 10, 2014
Leeds
To be fair its a new service manager who just started and he doesn't know yet about the troubles I've had. The old one was avoiding putting anything in at all so I'be got further with this one. To be fair I've got another years warranty so plenty of time for a new engine to go in, which is what it will probably come to

IanBoca

Aug 10, 2014
Leeds
Good stuff. And luckily they gave me 10 litres for free last time i enquired about the oil usage and i only do about 3 miles a day

supa_sam

Black n yellow says hello
Feb 24, 2013
Leeds
Sorry for the lateness lads, been out of the country for a few weeks, I'm up for it sunday

IanBoca

Aug 10, 2014
Leeds
Right then boys and girls as title suggests who wants a toby brekkie in September

Sunday 14th September 9-9:30 am

Morley toby http://www.tobycarvery.co.uk/bruntcliffeleeds/

attendees

jmc1976

kazand

olitaylor07

Hou

Crafoo

IanBoca + loads of folk

Big Lee M in a Skoda !!

Sent from my Nokia 1020 using Tapatalk

Ianboca + loads of folk seems appropriate, should they be reliable. I know one lad is a definite, the other ones as useful as a chocolate teapot and the other few it would be the first time i've met them

olitaylor07

Badger Badger
Jul 15, 2012
West Yorkshire
Good stuff. And luckily they gave me 10 litres for free last time i enquired about the oil usage and i only do about 3 miles a day

Good job aswell. I've known lads get new engine in for less consumption.

I've also known 2 guys who's on there 3rd engine aswell lol.

IanBoca

Aug 10, 2014
Leeds
Good job aswell. I've known lads get new engine in for less consumption.

I've also known 2 guys who's on there 3rd engine aswell lol.

Sounds like a lot of courtesy cars to me, I don't mind as long as it gets sorted in the long run

IanBoca

Aug 10, 2014
Leeds
Looks like i'm bringing me and 5 newbies for you all. 6 cars total if all works out, then another 2 for next time when there are back from hols/car fixed