powerflow

cordobabrendy

FOOORRREEE!
Aug 24, 2001
belfast
250?? i take it you are not having a affle fitted only the rear box? mine cost 350 for a 2 1/4 system (no need for larger as standard is 2 1/8 inches) includes pipework, rear baffle and backbox (ie two boxes) noise is just about perfect, if there was only one box itd be unbearable.

Sisson

Club member
Aug 18, 2005
Derbyshire
Mine cost me £270,

That was a 2.5" bore system from the cat straight through to the back box with a 5" x 3" tailpipe,

I only have one box, but the noise is only marginally louder due to it being a diesel,

but yeah, £230-£250 sounds about right

BEOWULF

I am BEOWULF !!!
Mar 18, 2006
I AM IN FRONT OF YOU
Sisson said:
Mine cost me £270,

That was a 2.5" bore system from the cat straight through to the back box with a 5" x 3" tailpipe,

I only have one box, but the noise is only marginally louder due to it being a diesel,

but yeah, £230-£250 sounds about right
roughly sounds the same what i am haveing done he says i would be better of have a smaller midlle box then staraight through pipe tho
but like the cupra r tail pipe.
think i will book it it to get it done.

cordobabrendy

FOOORRREEE!
Aug 24, 2001
belfast
ive got a similar end to the r (only nicer!) i think on a petrol at least that you do need the second baffle.
ill post a pic when i get home (work have barred photobucket)

BEOWULF

I am BEOWULF !!!
Mar 18, 2006
I AM IN FRONT OF YOU
cordobabrendy said:
ive got a similar end to the r (only nicer!) i think on a petrol at least that you do need the second baffle.
ill post a pic when i get home (work have barred photobucket)
thanx m8 would love a pic then i show the guy wot sort of back tail pipe i looking for

cordobabrendy

FOOORRREEE!
Aug 24, 2001
belfast
needs a clean (as does the rest of the car)
the pics may not show it but the end pipe fills the bumper recess perfectly.
leonexh1.jpg

leonexh2.jpg

leonexh3.jpg

PABLO ESCABAR

formally CUPRASMIFF
Jun 26, 2005
staffordshire
BEOWULF said:
just had a quote on a new powerflow system cat back for my cupra £230-£250
do u think this a good price :D :D :D :D
i onlt had a backbox and it costme£150 and sound verry nice for 230 you should get a great sound for a whole system,thats my next mod to have the center pipe,will post pics up of my zorst for you but in Germany at the mo and not at my own computer.in fact check out *zorst fitted* in the leon section and you can see it there or *finnally sorted photobucket*;) hope you like:whistle:

Eternal Rage

Scooby & Cordy Powered
Mar 22, 2005
Manchester
I got my quad exit, manifold back, with decat and straight through centre pipe, with two 'pairs' of slash cut ovals for £330!! ;)

...but that was a special rate organised by Badja, Cheers Hon!!!

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.