Removed Battery & Lost Functions

chroniclesofcf

Mar 3, 2022
Paisley, Renfrewshire.
Finally got around to changing my water pump, thermostat housing and pump belt yesterday (was filling her up with deionised water every journey for about 5 weeks, long story 🫣).

Before doing so, I made some clearance by removing a few plastic pieces like the turbo inlet, air boxes, battery housing and the battery.

Upon putting the battery back in and starting her up, everything was flashing saying it had failed/error. Reverse parking sensors, cruise control sensors, ACC sensors, parking brake, hill assist, you name it. Eventually after a few minutes drive they all disappeared. However... I can't make my mirrors fold with my key fob anymore nor can I one touch close or open the windows. I have to manually hold it till it's opened or closed.

Anyone any ideas? Does it need calibrated or something? Or must it be coded back in 🤦🏻‍♂️

Slickric21

Feb 23, 2019
Norfolk
After disconnecting the battery also those errors are normal so no need to worry there.

You shouldn’t need to recode anything, just reprogram, like the windows as listed above.

The folding mirrors thing, is there an option/setting in the MMI somewhere to change that ?

No need to worry thou !

Reactions: chroniclesofcf

chroniclesofcf

Mar 3, 2022
Paisley, Renfrewshire.
After disconnecting the battery also those errors are normal so no need to worry there.

You shouldn’t need to recode anything, just reprogram, like the windows as listed above.

The folding mirrors thing, is there an option/setting in the MMI somewhere to change that ?

No need to worry thou !
Was pretty worried when I first turned it over, but nerves have calmed since 🤣

I'll try the window trick again, but I had no luck 🫣

Not sure, I'll have a little delve through settings and see.

martin j.

Feb 11, 2007
Fife
Would everything go back to factory settings and you might have sit and go through all the screens making changes on the various options?

Reactions: chroniclesofcf
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.