Revo with engine management light

andyspencer

Eat My Soot
May 19, 2008
Birmingham
tbh Revo is tryed and tested just not the person putting the map on, but you'd think if he was a dealer he would know what he was doing.

Thats what i meant mate :D but yeah we all know revo is tried and tested and worth while :D .. its just some of the chimps that are allowed to put it on, and the crap advice they dish out. It gives the whole remapping thing a bad name in general :(

Poverty

Too many times lately im hearing of duff set-ups. And then the garage spouting crap about what they should really know better on. Seems to me theres alot of these cowboys around and luring people in with low prices and false promises. Advice is, steer clear, pay a bit more, go with someone reputable, tried and tested.

yeah revo are seemingly letting anyone be a agent these days

andyspencer

Eat My Soot
May 19, 2008
Birmingham
its a shame because it could hurt them in the future. If it carries on, their name will become synonymous with all these problems. That would be bad :(

Al

Aug 29, 2005
I think you guys are being a bit harsh on Revo here to be honest. Sorry.

Poverty

I think you guys are being a bit harsh on Revo here to be honest. Sorry.

There have been a few revo dealers who have been making mistakes lately looking at these forums. Its not revos fault, but how do revo continue with quality assurance?

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.