Santa Pod - USC - 3rd to 5th Aug

Mar 10, 2005
Walton on Thames
I'm going along on Sat 4th if its not raining.

Is anyone else going to Ultimate Street Car? It'd be cool to see, and maybe race, some other mk3's up there ;)

Jim

Last edited:

Dan Cupra R

The Yellow Sub
May 2, 2006
Reading
Still debating it, Will the saturday be less busy on the strip?

All comes down to the weather really, if it rains then no cos they wont let you run on the strip.

20vt CUPRA

Marcus
Apr 23, 2007
Cambridgeshire
I think i might be going down on the saturday, weather permitting. As i just had a few tweeks to my car and want to see what it runs like down the strip.

richieroo

Jun 28, 2005
oxford
if its not raining im going straight up after work on friday, getting the tent up and getting on the beer! - and prob racing on the sunday!

Mar 10, 2005
Walton on Thames
RWYB Times

Friday 9am-8pm
Saturday 9am-8pm
Sunday 9am-5pm
Winners presentations 5pm Sunday

Track opening times are subject to weather and track conditions.

Does anyone know if you need to take both parts of your drving license or is just the photo card ok?

Dan Cupra R

The Yellow Sub
May 2, 2006
Reading
*diggin up an old thread*

Ill be going for defo now:)

Weather is gonna be great tommorow, anyone else going to this?

Dan Cupra R

The Yellow Sub
May 2, 2006
Reading
Yep I'm planning on having a few goes on the strip...i've not done it before tho so I'll prob get nervous and stall it lol i'll have to get some practice in at traffic lights ;)

Are you running? and do you have k03s?

Yeah Ill be running unless something really really bad happens:cartman:.

Only running k03 sadly, got a PB of 14.7 @ santapod with the k03 though and I was happy with that.

Ant FR

Feb 15, 2005
Kent
RYYB at USC is pointless, you'll get about 2 -3 runs max, not sure whether to go or not, as i can see me just standing there moaning about all the chavs that go to USC