Sat nav keeps thinking I've left the motorway at junctions

/dev/null

Nov 12, 2008
Anyone else getting this? Loads of times on the motorway as I drive past a junction the sat nav thinks I've come off up the slip road. So it says recalculating route, then tells me to leave the roundabout etc. and eventually realises I haven't, recalculates the route and carries on as normal. Doesn't do it every time, but I'd say at least 1 in 5 junctions (can be different too, it's not always the same ones). Did an hour round motorway trip this morning and it did this about 3 or 4 times. It's not a huge problem as it just recalculates, it's just really annoying.

/dev/null

Nov 12, 2008
I've had it a few times, but for me it's not unique to the car's sat nav; I've had similar on Apple Maps and Google Maps in the past.
I had it happen on my old car, but probably 3 or 4 times in 2 1/2 years ownership. With this over I've had that many times and more in a single journey. I'm doing a long drive Wednesday, mostly motorway, and I can see it being a real pain! I'm going to see if driving more towards the offside white line past junctions helps at all.

Reactions: Fencer60
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise