Seat altea 1.9 year 2007

Mar 18, 2024
Hello everyone.

I'm Vlori and i drive a Seat altea 1.9, year 2007. It has 105ps.

I looked online but could not find if my car has particular filter.

I want to use a booster that is why I'm asking.

Do you recommend doing so?

Thanks

Seastormer

Cupra Leon VZ2 300/CBF1000
Apr 25, 2014
Edinburgh (Scotland)
Hello everyone.

Thanks
Welcome to SCN, try posting/searching the SEAT car forums in the Altea threads for some answers, as not all members read this newbies section.

Tell

Staff member
Hello everyone.

Thanks
Greetings. I had an early Altea diesel like that (2004 ?). They just threw the particles out the back. Unlike my diesel Ateca now, no whiff of diesel fumes round the back. Altea, people following too close you could cover them in diesel particles if you put your foot down. Pass on the booster. My old Altea had plenty of power without bothering. DSG. About 100% sure you don't find a particle filter.

Using VW as the marker prior 2009 you can be sure it would not have.

Prior to that they controlled particulates from the engine design then started to have to put filters in.... finished with Euro 6 with SCR which I've got on the Ateca. So I reckon yours sneaked in, in the honeymoon period.

Mar 18, 2024
Greetings. I had an early Altea diesel like that (2004 ?). They just threw the particles out the back. Unlike my diesel Ateca now, no whiff of diesel fumes round the back. Altea, people following too close you could cover them in diesel particles if you put your foot down. Pass on the booster. My old Altea had plenty of power without bothering. DSG. About 100% sure you don't find a particle filter.

Using VW as the marker prior 2009 you can be sure it would not have.

Prior to that they controlled particulates from the engine design then started to have to put filters in.... finished with Euro 6 with SCR which I've got on the Ateca. So I reckon yours sneaked in, in the honeymoon period.

I do not understand quite well, does it have mine or not?

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.