Seat sill guards

Aimez

Does anyone know what the difference between the 'chrome sill guards' and 'chrome Seat sport sill guards' is the 'sport' ones are listed as £10 cheaper???!
The close up pics on the crap seat site don't work so i can't see what you get for another £10!

hon_n_gem

Candy White K1
Mar 22, 2006
Kent
www.auto-tuner.co.uk
dont have a clue...i noticed that too...but in the end i couldnt part way with my money! maybe the seat sport ones have "seat sport" etched to it???

too much added weight i think for my FR :D

Nath.

The Gentlemans Express
Jan 1, 2006
EASTLEIGH, HAMPSHIRE
the seat sport ones have "seat sport "laser etched into them and are normally cheaper for some reason

I should have a pic of mine somewhere

Deleted member 13581

I have the SEAT Sport 1's.

I got them at Christmas. They have SEAT Sport etched into it as nathwarr says.

Ive got this picture of them on, but its not a very good one for seeing SEAT sport.

IMGP1882.jpg

Rosco906

Aug 17, 2006
Burntisland, Scotland
Yeah i seen them at seat agrage on saturday

1 of them was in display. Didnt know weather to pick it up and poke the warranty guys eye out with it or keep it lol :D

Kendo

The Kit Car Man
May 15, 2005
erskine
Slightly closer pic of the seat sport ones

car049.jpg

I remember seeing both up close and couldnt believe the seat sport ones were cheaper cos they look far nicer........ recommended.

rashcupra

MV AGUSTA & 1.8T DUB MK4
Oct 15, 2006
crawley
i had a white mark on my door seal when i got into the car and my sony walkman phone slipped out of my pocket and got slammed in the door i couldnt get it off so these seal guards covered it up an absoloute treat! and the seat sport 1's are cheaper than the plain 1's iirc !!! dunno why!!

Kendo

The Kit Car Man
May 15, 2005
erskine
They just stick on with double sided tape thats already attached. Just a good wipe with methalated spirits before hand does the trick.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.