Sill Guards

nightflight

May 18, 2009
Sheffield
Has anyone got pictures of the sill guards?
I want to compare the interior vs exterior ones to see which to go for but can't find any good pics online.

bigman75

Jul 21, 2009
Wolverhampton
Hi Night Flight

I've just had these fitted today. I didn't know about external and internal ones though.

The part number I've got is 6J3071500. The parts chap didn't tell me about anything anyway.

When I have some light available I'll snap a few pics and post them.

If I recall I'm sure there is an previous thread about these and someone has posted an image.

Not Ibiza ones but this gives you an idea :

http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=177933&highlight=Sill+protection

I'm struggling to find the thread with the Ibiza ones. Mine are like these but a bit smaller and state 'Ibiza' obviously.

Found it!!! :funk:

http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=256064&highlight=sill+ibiza

These are the exact ones I've got.

Last edited:

nightflight

May 18, 2009
Sheffield
found the internal ones...
1238669551_1P0071510A_w450_h400.jpg

Is it over kill to get both?

bigman75

Jul 21, 2009
Wolverhampton
Ahh.............Thanks for that. That has cleared that up ;)

Probably not overkill as they protect different elements of the car.

TBH, I'm forever scuffing the plastic trim where these internal ones protect. Certainly food for thought though. Thanks for finding that matey.

I think the external ones look better though and I'm not just saying that cos i've got em! :D

nightflight

May 18, 2009
Sheffield
Yeah, I think both are going on my birthday list, Mainly so that my fu*cktard friends don't ruin my car any further!

£90 a set though, hmm, wonder how much my girly loves me :lol:

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
just bat your eyelids at her. Damn, I mean if women can do it and get what they want, why can't we? hahahahahahahaahaha

Red FR

I have spoken to JT Hughes at Oswestry and they say that the database shows the items with number quoted, as being deleted back in December 2008.
Has anyone bought a pair recently?

Quadrablast

Mar 24, 2010
Stockholm, Sweden
I have spoken to JT Hughes at Oswestry and they say that the database shows the items with number quoted, as being deleted back in December 2008.
Has anyone bought a pair recently?

I ordered a set about a week ago. The dealer didn´t say anything about it so i hope they´re still available:blink:

Pavoldubovany

Hello mate,

any types of sill for this car is on web site .de

Dan_Mol

The exterior ones from Seat Factory are rather nice, not cheap but a decent bit of kit. Fitted them to GF's Ibiza last week. Will post pics up when I get enough posts to do so!

Deleted member 56597

Ive just bought a pair of SEAT sport sill guards for my mk4 Ibiza, they were expensive at £87 but they look smart. Theres a few photos on my readers ride thread.

chuckb

Mo bark n' Mo grunt
Apr 4, 2010
Sunny Slough
Thats the ones I got, mine are the externals and the SEAT Sport ones. £70.00 if I remember less 10% discount on production of the HM Forces ID card!:D

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.