600 Miles to a tank :)
Jan 23, 2007
Nr Milton Keynes
IMG_2329-Redon-small.jpg

Skorchio

Jan 23, 2007
Nr Milton Keynes
I dont regret selling it mate, I just miss it. The golf is awsome, 300 miles and iv used 1/2 a tank :)

Got a few plans, but there all to tidy it up, not modd it as such :)

Riko

MURDER WAGON
Jun 10, 2007
Milton Keynes
Is that the pic I took of your bay from the national? I so need a deisel in my life! I bet the power is something to be desired in comparison!!

Skorchio

Jan 23, 2007
Nr Milton Keynes
All these pics where taken at GTI Inters :)

yeh TDI is very good mate, i dont mind driving anywhere, dont have to worry about wearing things out it awsome! We need to meet up sometime not see you fro a while!!! We never did do that photoshoot :(

buch bdm 400

Jul 4, 2009
u wanted to knw wen my projects finishin. gonna be ready in a few days mate i cant wait wait ill be happy to meet up with ya teach me few stuff hey.

Feb 27, 2007
Behind Wilko
coolio, lucky bugger. if someone offered me some cash i think i might just let them go and then worry about getting some more before my car comes out of TotalVAG, at this rate its going to be there for ages.

Laggo

May 13, 2011
Linconshire
Breather hose

really like the car buddy but if you dont mind me asking where did you get your breather hose from? is it he strait hose that silicon hose supply or? cheers

jamdowntown

That looks nuts, never really thought the LCR could look better with rims other than standard..i was wrong.

Love the car

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members