sorry another n249

cupra j

hi before i get flamed for not searching i have searched and searched.

I have done the bypass using resistors and removing everything from the thread i found u just remove everything put the resistors in place then t into the fpr hose for the dv than block the left over pipes. ie actuator, sai etc etc
however since doing the the boost has dropped slightly and feels a little flat.
All help gratefully received thanks

kyle'87

Modding Disease
Sep 15, 2008
Ruislip
If I read right mate I think you have T'd into the FPR hose which you shouldn't have.

Ive read several times people saying the DV should have its own dedicated line to the inlet manifold nipple (one of the to under the inlet manifold on the left hand side) after doing the N112 bypass with resistors.

I think

cupra j

Thanks for the reply mate i have changed it and is still the same:cry:. i think its nowing what to do with the rest of the pipes that ive disconnected wether to block them or not.:help:

greg

Aug 31, 2005
Are you still running the secondary air injection? If so then your setup should be as follows:

One vac hose running from inlet manifold to FPR.

One hose running from the second nipple on inlet manifold to a t-piece. then one half of this t-piece goes to your diverter valve, the other half goes to the check (black and white) valve. the hose from the back of the check valve then goes to the n112 at the back left of the engine.

From this n112 at the back of the engine you will have 2 vaccuum hoses coming out (only 1 if ko3s), one hose goes to EGR valve, the other to the actuator.

Simples..... :)

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.