spacers on lcr

deano82

Hi guys,

Thinking of getting some spacers for the front and rear so the car has a slighly wider stance. After searching previous threads i'm thinking 10mm all round (20mm total track widening). Would this be correct ? And wheres the best place to get the spacers and longer bolts ?

cheers

S17EW O

if you hold out alittle while i will be taking my universal 10mm spacers off, keeping bolts though as im getting 10mm exact fit spacers made for me

rsmith

Robbie
Apr 28, 2004
Tipperary, Ireland
Hi guys,

Thinking of getting some spacers for the front and rear so the car has a slighly wider stance. After searching previous threads i'm thinking 10mm all round (20mm total track widening). Would this be correct ? And wheres the best place to get the spacers and longer bolts ?

cheers

Firstly for the front spacers for 10mm plus get hub centric ones, with the amount of force going through the front wheels universal(not centering) spacers can give wheel wobble.

Secondly for the rear, i put 10mm spacers on mine, i swiflty removed them and put on 15mm spacers which look alot better IMO.

DannyC87

Rubbing is Racing :-)
Mar 4, 2008
Firstly for the front spacers for 10mm plus get hub centric ones, with the amount of force going through the front wheels universal(not centering) spacers can give wheel wobble.

Secondly for the rear, i put 10mm spacers on mine, i swiflty removed them and put on 15mm spacers which look alot better IMO.

Similar here; except 15mm all round. 10mm would be better on the front though; I just had 15mm spacers knocking around!

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.