Stealthy Black Wheels

Hi Guys, I want purely peoples opinions on black wheels on LC'S, Does it look right i was looking at the black Team Dynamics Pro Race Multispokes as an idea, I think that black wheels give a stealthy look that either works or doesnt, My car is a Platinum Grey LC Facelift, With LCR front splitter! same looking as Member on here PABS! Its hard to visualise! in my head it looks bitchin but i was wondering what your pinions were and please dont get offensive but true blunt opinions welcome, If youv delved into the world of dark wheels post a pic!

Jim

cupra_brown

Jul 27, 2005
i think dark wheels on red car look tasty. Even consideriding getting mine done.

Tbh honest m8, it is up to you. If you think they will look nice , then do it. It is your car after all! :)

neil

Jan 3, 2002
Grimston
Visit site
Like this ? Had these on for nearly 2 years now and still love 'em .

Leon021a.jpg

Mar 26, 2007
S.Wales
what have you done to that pic rob? car looks amazing but the pic looks like a screenshot from thomas the tank engine!

coullstar

Oct 12, 2007
Aberdeen
RobDon lovely wheels. Fancy set myself. Looking through your old photos what make / size were the 5 spoke alloys you had and did you have to use spacers with the Speedlines?

Oct 17, 2006
Mid Wales
what have you done to that pic rob? car looks amazing but the pic looks like a screenshot from thomas the tank engine!

I remember some discussion about that photo before - as I remember it, Rob has used photoshop to pull the background out of focus slightly.

Willie

LCR Track car
Aug 6, 2004
Sunny Scotland
I like the dark wheels on the grey car but it does focus the attention on the hubs/calipers
If these are looking good aswell then fine BUT I can't understand why people spend money on wheels then totally neglect the hubs/calipers...Oh and nice tyres aswell makes a big difference

swissrebel

May 17, 2007

Soft focus on the background. Usually reserved for those of us who take photos of moving vehicles, but... meh, it's a cheeky little number ;)

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.