Stubby Aerial - Bargain

Kai_1600

Shallow
Dec 10, 2005
Manchester
Hmm would they fit a Mk2 you recon? I cant see my car out the window at work.

I'm assuming that if you boys have been using the S2000 ariels as well then should fit fine.

Jan 8, 2007
Wiltshire
Just ordered mine, didn't see anywhere to specify what type you wanted though?

Came to £9.99 delivered, gotta love that exchange rate

Also, apologies if this is explained elsewhere but how do you remove the standard one? I'm sure my mate tried removing mine the other night and it was anti-theft?

darrenh

...soon to have new shoes
Mar 30, 2005
Cambs
www.myspace.com
Came to £9.99 delivered, gotta love that exchange rate

Also, apologies if this is explained elsewhere but how do you remove the standard one? I'm sure my mate tried removing mine the other night and it was anti-theft?

Check you out playing the market!! :D Mine was a whole 3p more...

The way I've seen them removed was twist it all the way off... then with one hand around the base (so you don't pull the roof too much) - give it a manly tug! :)

Blucupra

Jan 1, 2003
Netherlands
Visit site
I also placed an order for the aerial (they also take mastercard). My original one is dried out and looks not so nice anymore.

What i have read in this topic the original one can be detached by screwing it loose and with an firm pull?

M87NER

MATNER
Mar 11, 2007
Stoke-on-Trent
Crap! sent them an email but they only accept paypal! :cry:
Is there anyone out there that is kind hearted :redface: that woulod purchase me one but i will send you the money first of course and i will pay for the postage to me from you....if there is anyone. Thanks :)

P.M me or something.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise