Stutters, accelerations and injection cutting on 1.9 tdi pd105

Feb 15, 2023
Canarias, Spain
Engine code BXE, seat leon mk2 2007, This have been a problem for the last month, it's been gradually worsening, it started gradually from little stutters to where we are now, it's cutting injection, going full power, cutting again, until I let off throttle, it happens on cold or hot, it happens randomly, it doesn't appear to be tied to anything, sometimes I start my car in the morning and it runs fine, sometimes I start it and it runs awful, sometimes I use it for 40 minutes and nothing happens, other times it happens, I've checked turbo for leaks or play, everything is fine, egr is deleted, there's a boost leak in the intercooler but I don't think that's related to the issue, checked MAF and MAP sensor, both reading right, cleaned injector connectors, still the same, I'll upload a log of it happening, I don't know what else to test, seat told me they didn't see anything in the car wrong so I rather fix it by myself. This started one month after changing the DMF, also few months ago car ran on gasoline because a gas station put the wrong fuel in it, it ran until it stopped, went to seat to get it looked at and they drained the gasoline and checked everything and told me it was fine, car ran fine for few months until dmf started giving me problems.
The problem seem to not appear at Wide open throttle, neither on idle, starts up fine cold and warm, new battery 3 months ago, it's factory map and ecu, I'm starting to think it may be tandem pump but don't know how to test it, deviation on vcds checked fine (-0,14, 0,19, -0,09, 0,07), no DTC's either, torsen value at -2.9kw, group 23 showing -10,-15,-18,-20 at switch deviation, idle stabilization at -0,14,0,19,-0,12,0,07mg/str. Anoher thing is that in neutral, if I rev it, lots of black smoke comes from the exhaust, before doing all of that few months ago it used to sometimes let a black cloud when giving it hard throttle on first or second, but rarely. I don't know what else to test and the car is undrivable right now and I don't wanna risk getting anything else damaged.
Imagen de WhatsApp 2024-04-20 a las 17.01.00_168c1f77.jpg

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise