Switching user profiles

Jan 2, 2024
Just taken delivery of a Formentor V2. It's a lovely car except for the unlit heating touch pads as others have mentioned and some issues we are having with user profiles.

We have two users registered on the vehicle. When changing user, the infotainment system gets stuck with "Please Wait" for five mins or more. Often the car will fail to switch to a different user profile with "Sorry, unable to load your settings". It has the latest software applied and has already been back to a Seat dealership for them to try and fix the problem. I've also tried the factory reset option and disabled Android Auto on our phones as this seemed to add to the problems.

Other members appear to have had this issue but no solution appears available?

Karbonfaiba

Jul 9, 2023
Hampshire, UK
I'd say it's just suffering from a case of modernity.

If it doesn't load in 10 seconds, select the guest profile and try again. There is no solution for no server connection / sync issues / poor reception.

tzuicomicina

Feb 14, 2023
Same issue here but it doesn't happen that often. It happened once to me and twice to my wife in ~6 months. A workaround for me was to switch to guest and then to the desired profile. Afterwards the settings loaded properly.