System too low bank 1

Apr 15, 2022
Hi! I have a seat leon 2.0 tfsi 2006 that is running lean. I brought it to the mechanic and he did a smoke test but no leaks were found. I have also cleaned the MAF sensor but no difference. A while ago I had a cylinder 2 misfire. We did a compression test and was all good. Changed sparkplugs and coils, but no difference.

I bought a new pcv valve, installed it but it just made the car run even worse (a lot of hesitation). Changed it back to the old one and the hesitation was gone, but I'm still running lean. Just in case, I changed the head cylinder gasket (I think is called) but still nothing. I'll try to clean the O2 sensor and see if something changes, but does anyone have any input?

Thanks!

R3k1355

Oct 30, 2014
Yorkshire
A universal scanner or actual VCDS?

Because with the actual VCDS you can more closely at the individual modules and sensors, see if one is behaving strange.

Apr 15, 2022
I would say a universal scanner. I will try to get a VCDS but the mechanic scanned and couldn't find anything else.

Mar 8, 2023
I had this issue, i had the Rocker cover gasket changed along with new sparkplugs and coilpacks. That has thankfully eliminated the issue.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members