The official Leon2 Front grill thread...

H8T WP

Im on the hunt for a decent one.. i know there are lots out there but they either stick out too far, sink in far, or have the wrong type of honeycomb which doesnt match the bottom...

i think i found one which is suitable...

what you reckon?

MsDesign_Parrilla_S.Leon2_Negra.JPG

link :

foreign link :

http://siriustuning.com/product_info.php?products_id=175

uk link ... i think this is the one .. its listed for the altea.. might fit?

http://shop.liquidautomotive.com/product_info.php?cPath=1050_1080_1232&products_id=3236

Last edited by a moderator:

Al

Aug 29, 2005
I like the stock 08 grille with the black surround and the silver SEAT S. Mine will be getting fitted next week :)

Aug 20, 2005
stafford
:lol:£51 ?????

People on ebay rarely do their homework. I got one from a dealer for £16 ish. I think it looks ok, Well a definite improvement for only £16. Before all you could see was a huge gap between the grill and the radiator. Now the big ugly gap is hidden away:happy: Bit tricky to fit though but as I said only £16, cheap mod in my eyes:rolleyes:

Jon TDI

Eat My Soot!!
Apr 28, 2003
Round the twist.
Visit site
On closer inspection, the MS Designs grill is the one I bought off a member on here.........but I didn't pay £115 for it!!! ;)

MeshGrille.jpg

The surround is now painted to match the body colour & suits the car down to the ground.

Last edited:

big davey

On closer inspection, the MS Designs grill is the one I bought off a member on here.........but I didn't pay £115 for it!!! ;)

MeshGrille.jpg

The surround is now painted to match the body colour & suits the car down to the ground.

i got that grill and it was very poor quality and i sent it back. i have now ordered a black cupra grill, if i were to get a debadged one i would much rather pay more for a better quality one!

H8T WP

MeshGrille.jpg

i dont like the double lip in this grill ,.. do you know what i mean.. it looks weird...

the one in my 1st post is by far nicest and still looks stock

yours is a JE-design grill

Last edited by a moderator:

ste-lfc

Jul 7, 2005
cheshire
My black grill arrived at the stealers today,(2 week wait) fitted it b4,looks good....im likin the ms design 1 but not at that silly price:-o

big davey

how do you think this ms design grill would go down when you come to sell the car, in terms of would it make it harder to sell or depreciate the cars value????:confused:

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members