Three button remotes

Cupra_power

torque ain't cheap
Nov 1, 2004
the burbs...
Does anyone know if it is possible to code a three button remote (Remote rear hatch opening) to a Mk1 Leon ? I have access to a full VCDS, so am hoping it is feasible as other VAG group cars utilised of the time, A2 A3, Golf all had the capability.

mty12345

Jun 17, 2011
bristol
Hey mate. Many people have asked about it over the years, but I can't remember anyone ever managing to get it working. I suspect that it's definitely possible, but you would have to figure out what code to recode the CCM with. If you're good with coding and computers, then it
could be interesting to have a look at the coding for a leon CCM alongside a golf or Audi one. Maybe the live VCDS data from the CCM could shed some light on it too.

Best place to ask would probably be on the Ross-tech VCDS official forum. There are some very clued up and technical people on there.

Reactions: Cupra_power

Cupra_power

torque ain't cheap
Nov 1, 2004
the burbs...
Hey mate. Many people have asked about it over the years, but I can't remember anyone ever managing to get it working. I suspect that it's definitely possible, but you would have to figure out what code to recode the CCM with. If you're good with coding and computers, then it
could be interesting to have a look at the coding for a leon CCM alongside a golf or Audi one. Maybe the live VCDS data from the CCM could shed some light on it too.

Best place to ask would probably be on the Ross-tech VCDS official forum. There are some very clued up and technical people on there.
Thanks, I am in the process of registering for the Ross-tech forum. It would be neat to get it working.

Dazzalcr

Aug 10, 2019
Hi mate, how you do it yourself with vcds I can't help you with, but I can tell you it can be done as I have a 3 button fob for my mk1 lcr and the boot unlocks at the touch of a button, the bloke who supplied and fitted my mk7 key used his lap top to do the what ever he did, about 10 mins to program it so it worked.

Apr 8, 2021
Hi mate, how you do it yourself with vcds I can't help you with, but I can tell you it can be done as I have a 3 button fob for my mk1 lcr and the boot unlocks at the touch of a button, the bloke who supplied and fitted my mk7 key used his lap top to do the what ever he did, about 10 mins to program it so it worked.
How can I get in contact with this bloke?

Dazzalcr

Aug 10, 2019

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240423_150116_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240423_150116_Gallery.jpg
    236.6 KB · Views: 22
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members