Too late to add factory option?

rich146

Sep 27, 2009
Berkshire
www.reverbnation.com
I quite fancy the Hill Hold brake option for my new leon but I reckon its far too late to add it now as the build date is set for week 1 next year. Am I right in thinking this?

Cheers
Rich

jezyg

Feb 21, 2003
Derby
I quite fancy the Hill Hold brake option for my new leon but I reckon its far too late to add it now as the build date is set for week 1 next year. Am I right in thinking this?

Cheers
Rich

Give your dealer a ring ASAP the new system may allow it I know it would of been too late on the old system. Let us know how you get on?

jezyg

Feb 21, 2003
Derby
I test drove a passat CCwith it on and was ok although that was a fully automatic system with a button instead of a handbrake which I did not like. I still prefer to use the handbrake but is a useful feature and but at £150 is not a cheap option for Seat when Audi and VW both charge about £50??????

rich146

Sep 27, 2009
Berkshire
www.reverbnation.com
Spoke to dealer today and its not possible to add any extra options at such late notice into the confirmed build date . New system still doesnt allow any late entries. Apparently the only time you can add optional extras is anytime up to the confirmed build date. I would have to re-order and start from scratch to add any extras. The excellent deal that I got for scrappage at the time of order (£4140) and the price increase now of around £1000 since ordering in September, id loose about £3000 just for a £150 extra. Not worth it me thinks! :)
Build wk is next week and still on par for delivery this month according to my dealer. I'll believe that when I see it!lol

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.