turbo inlet pipe ?

deano82

Been looking up what a tip is and cant decipher whether its a performance upgrade or just an upgrade incase the standard one might collapse.
I've got a stage 1 remapped lcr so is is the original likely to collapse/fail if it does can this be damaging ??
If i was to get say a forge or ths tip would i notice any performance gains ??

cheers guys

Last edited by a moderator:

Ronin225

Jan 17, 2008
Worcester
My standard OEM TIP split in less than 16k running a standard map
I suffered limp mode everyday for about a month until pinpointed and fixed, sometimes wonder if this may have done long term damage

mrwookie

Big Daddy...
Mar 22, 2008
Cambs & Herts
Yep get the TIP replaced especially if you have a remap as Ronin & Nibbles have said they are prone to giving up the ghost.

As for which one...... up to you ultimately THS one is £40 cheaper than Forge although some may say Forge is better quality...??

Been running a THS one on my LCR for over a year now and no probs with it. :D

james walker

cooling is the key people
May 24, 2007
retford notts
ths is arguably as good quality as the forge and their customer service is second to none....

as said 40quid cheaper aswell.

benefits are highler flowing tip, less restrictive and better quality than oem for mapped applications.

youll notice you hear the spool up more due to higher volumes of air being flowed.

NottsLCR

May 14, 2008
Nottingham
I put a THS on my LCR a few moths ago and i think you can tell the difference right away so worth doing for the money

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise