Tyre Pressures

CupraSport

Mar 8, 2004
Bolton
Visit site
Anyone know the correct tyre pressures for the Leon Cupra 2.0 TFSi, factory rims and Pirelli P Zero's I know it will tell me on the cap but from reading some of the posts on here that ain't always right so was looking for a more informed answer.

alx_chung

Dark Lord of the Torque
Sep 11, 2006
In front of a PC....
Anyone know the correct tyre pressures for the Leon Cupra 2.0 TFSi, factory rims and Pirelli P Zero's I know it will tell me on the cap but from reading some of the posts on here that ain't always right so was looking for a more informed answer.

More informed than the people who made the car? :confused:

Everyone's got their own opinion but I'd be inclined to go with SEAT.

I would 2nd what Mark said here. If there are manufacturer settings they why deviate from that?
Alex

cap r 225

the need for speed!
Feb 24, 2008
nantwich
www.seatcupra.net
trust me guys i have an LCR and in the cap it says 33psi all round, i followed this and ate my tyres in 3k. seat arn't always right i swear, i' now running 29 0n the front and 26 on the rear and there lasting alot better, got my info from auto data (the national system that garages use!)

Jedimaster65

Searching for a clear lap
Aug 13, 2007
Cheshire
I tend to find the factory recommended pressures are great in Summer, but too firm on winter roads, so I drop 1-2 psi at this time of the year, - I do a lot of miles in mine and the improvement in traction is obvious immediately.

And remember...SEAT are giving pressures based on testing in Spain, which I think explains this... ;)

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise