Upgrading car!

Krewy

Hi i have got a seat leon 110 tdi and what do i need to make it into the 150 model? (engine wise) i have been told the engines are exactly the same its just the ancillies (or however its spelt lol) could someone make a list of way i wud need to change it? and how much around am i lookin at???

Nov 2, 2006
Annaghmore
bebo.com
A lot of things are different, turbo, internals, injectors, intercooler possibly, clutch differences maybe (6speed vs 5 speed gearbox)... lots of all and lots of cash. safer and cheaper buying a PD150 price wise, insurance and reliability.

Cupra Ross

Breaks things............
May 15, 2005
Edinburgh, Scotland
Hi i have got a seat leon 110 tdi and what do i need to make it into the 150 model? (engine wise) i have been told the engines are exactly the same its just the ancillies (or however its spelt lol) could someone make a list of way i wud need to change it? and how much around am i lookin at???

The engine block is the same but virtually everything else is different. A simple remap will give you around 145bhp and you'll still have better fuel economy than the 130 and 150 PD units.

Dec 31, 2007
Reading
I was going to say this, the engines have different injection systems for a [major] start. Pretty much everything needs to change. No point in it mate, unless of course your bodywork is show stopping.