Urgent: MK1 Leon CUPRA owners - want your car in Autocar?

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
We've been asked by SEAT UK if we can assist with a feature on CUPRA's in Autocar.

We've got a MK3 CUPRA, MK2 LCR, MK1 LCR, I was hoping to get an Ibiza represented but no interest. So, any MK1 Leon CUPRA owners free this Sunday?

1. Car must be in good condition (accepting its age)
2. Externally look as standard as possible, a standard car will get first dibs
3. Under the hood mods ok, but again if stock even better.
4. Will be able to travel (fuel will be paid) somewhere in the country this Sunday 30th Sept.
5. Will have at least one SEATCUPRA.NET sticker in your window on the day - if you haven't already - why not?! (Stickers here)

What's in it for you:

• Free Breakfast/lunch
  • Fuel costs covered
  • Interview with Autocar about your passion for your car and CUPRA in general
  • Meet with 3 other forum members
  • Professional photos of you and your car
  • Featured in the Autocar magazine/website
Please post below if you are interested and available ASAP.

Thanks,

Scott

BadBoy03

A Mk1 Is For Life, Not Just For Fun
Sep 6, 2016
Somerset
Sorry, mine isn't fully original & after being bullied by a bus, the paint work has a few scars. If you need a pointless fact....
My car was in the police force for 4 years from new. It's job was to be an undercover car to catch the Leon bad boys in London at their illegal drag races through the streets.

Good luck.

Reactions: Syphon

Sethmate

Jul 4, 2005
Northumberland
Sounds interesting - will look out for the article in due course.

Would love to volunteer, but unfortunately the car - at 200k miles and owned by us from new - is showing signs of wear and tear! Still, if photoshoot happens to be in Northumberland I'm sure there is a good side to the car we could find!!

Reactions: Syphon

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
Wear and tear is fine for the age. Your call whether you want to be featured. It's this Sunday in the Cotswolds. 10am start. Feel free to send me a pic of the car if you're not sure.

Cheers

Scott
Sounds interesting - will look out for the article in due course.

Would love to volunteer, but unfortunately the car - at 200k miles and owned by us from new - is showing signs of wear and tear! Still, if photoshoot happens to be in Northumberland I'm sure there is a good side to the car we could find!!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

KPGSmith

Jul 25, 2017
www.karl-smith.co.uk
Wished I’d seen this sooner! But here’s my car if it’s of interest? I’m in the Cambridge area so about a 2hr drive

Admittedly late, so I’d need to know by 7am and the car needs a wash!

Only change from the photos is pressed number plates... And has pillar gages and air filter, other than that is standard and a clean example

5ec6a5148bcd275b44371cd7c2c14aa3.jpg

23ca27b5215d07c46b59d1b06eec316e.jpg

452cf580b4cf20b53407617b83b3d50a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
Can you message me your email address, full name and mobile so I can send you details. You are welcome today if you can make it by 10am.
Wished I’d seen this sooner! But here’s my car if it’s of interest? I’m in the Cambridge area so about a 2hr drive

Admittedly late, so I’d need to know by 7am and the car needs a wash!

Only change from the photos is pressed number plates... And has pillar gages and air filter, other than that is standard and a clean example

5ec6a5148bcd275b44371cd7c2c14aa3.jpg

23ca27b5215d07c46b59d1b06eec316e.jpg

452cf580b4cf20b53407617b83b3d50a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise