VAG coding recommendation

Nov 9, 2022
Hi, my son has just bought a 2016 Leon and I've swapped the USB port for him to be able to access Carplay with his iphone.
I didn't realise but I've read that this requires coding so I'm looking for recommendations for somewhere to get this done in the North West, he lives in Ormskirk but will travel within reason.
Also looking for recommendations to get his full link activated too please.

Many Thanks

Pete

black_sheep

Mar 10, 2013
I assume you've swapped to twin USB A or USB C for new iPhones?

I was under the impression that on a MIB 2 unit, the full link/carplay activation is one and the same, and I believe that this may be able to be completed remotely if you have a code reader.

Not based in NW, but @East Yorkshire Retrofits are forum sponsors and highly recommended on this forum.

Hi, my son has just bought a 2016 Leon and I've swapped the USB port for him to be able to access Carplay with his iphone.
I didn't realise but I've read that this requires coding so I'm looking for recommendations for somewhere to get this done in the North West, he lives in Ormskirk but will travel within reason.
Also looking for recommendations to get his full link activated too please.

Many Thanks

Pete
We can enable full link remotely, alternatively if you post the glovebox infotainment unit to us we can code it for the new usb port

The usb ports are visually identical with/without apple compatibility, from the front atleast. Only the facelifts have a double USB port

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.