Volume/temp buttons

Chrismalkinuk

Nov 17, 2015
Stoke on Trent
I may be being a bit stupid, I have had my 2021 Cupra Leon ehybrid for 6 weeks.
Do the crappy volume and heating controls light up at night?
b215741270f0d92d5ee62a5bd69a97e5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Solo

May 30, 2015
Is there any other way (messing with settings etc) to be able to change radio volume without using the invisible (at night) slidebar thing?

The only way I've found so far is to use voice control, which takes at least 10 seconds to action.

My next option is to get my torch out which might be quicker.

Richiepoos

Oct 14, 2022
Is there any other way (messing with settings etc) to be able to change radio volume without using the invisible (at night) slidebar thing?

The only way I've found so far is to use voice control, which takes at least 10 seconds to action.

My next option is to get my torch out which might be quicker.
You not got a little scroll wheel thing on left hand side of your steering wheel?

Solo

May 30, 2015
You not got a little scroll wheel thing on left hand side of your steering wheel?
No (I don't think so!), there's one on the right which scrolls through radios stations or different screen displays. The left side is purely cruise control stuff isn't it?

A previous Leon I had, the wheel on the right did the volume.

Richiepoos

Oct 14, 2022
I only knew it was there as I had a Skoda previously so a very similar layout. I've had mine since Thursday and I'm still finding new things

Reactions: Solo

Solo

May 30, 2015
I had a VW previously so was expecting a similar layout.

Took me several attempts to master the n/s mirror lowering when in reverse. Also slightly different to the VW.

Am finding certain settings changing each time I get in it though. Like lane assist (keep turning it off but always comes back on next time). Also a PITA to enter a pin into the screen each time.

Richiepoos

Oct 14, 2022
I had a VW previously so was expecting a similar layout.

Took me several attempts to master the n/s mirror lowering when in reverse. Also slightly different to the VW.

Am finding certain settings changing each time I get in it though. Like lane assist (keep turning it off but always comes back on next time). Also a PITA to enter a pin into the screen each time.
There's a little tick box to tell it to remember the PIN - found that yesterday! Also it reverts most settings back to standard - drive mode etc always go back to comfort. Massive PITA!

Reactions: Solo
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.