Waze - Seat Leon FR Sport 1.0

Mar 28, 2024
Hi all,

I'm having a massive issue with my Waze on my Seat Leon. When I go to use Waze, it works great (minus the small delay in tracking) however, when I drive for about 10-15 minutes, the screen goes all glitched.

Does anyone know how to fix this? I have an iPhone 15 Pro Max.

Thanks

thespicemustflow

Feb 24, 2024
To clarify, it ONLY bugs out using Waze? Apple Maps, Google Maps, other apps all work OK?

I'd test it with wired CarPlay first. Wireless CarPlay is known to be quite buggy!

Mar 28, 2024
To clarify, it ONLY bugs out using Waze? Apple Maps, Google Maps, other apps all work OK?

I'd test it with wired CarPlay first. Wireless CarPlay is known to be quite buggy!
Correct, only Waze. Apple Maps is fine. I don't use Google Maps. Never have, never will! Haha. I will test, I don't think my car is on the latest version, could this be an issue?

Mar 28, 2024
image.jpg
Is it worth updating my software too?

BoomerBoom

Jun 1, 2018
Your infotainment software would probably benefit from the update, if only to make it more responsive.

On the Waze problem then remember that it is the phone doing 99% of the work, the screen is just a dumb display for it. I've got Android but most problems I've found were down to the phone, the app or Bluetooth itself.

BoomerBoom

Jun 1, 2018
You can, but they will charge for updating unless the update is related to a warranty fault - or wait until you have a service due and ask them to perform it during the service.

Alternatively you can obtain it as a download from the forum sponsor, East Yorkshire Retrofits. I did the update myself at home and it's very easy.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.