Well i now have...2 Cupras ;) ;)

Funkyfin2000

Black Leon Cupra R 280bhp
Oct 6, 2005
Stafford, Staffordshire
Hi Guys,

I now have a Seat Ibiza Cupra mapped to 200bhp and a Leon Cupra R mapped to 275bhp!!!!!

Both in Black....shamless pics below.....i wander what my Carbon footprint is like now :D

Leon1.jpg

Leon2.jpg

Ibiza1.jpg

Ibiza2.jpg

Ibiza3.jpg

What do you guys think!

Tasty Motors :) a Right Seat Family!!!

Last edited:

__B3NNY__

OEM with a 'Twist'
May 5, 2005
Oxford
Awsome mate, looks like farther and son :D, What map do you have on there? My mates LCR has a p-torque map and it feels pretty quick, cant quite pull on me yet though ;)

David.

Funkyfin2000

Oct 6, 2005
Stafford, Staffordshire
The Ibiza has a KO3 and P torque map.........

The Leon has a Custom Code Map.......

Thanks guys, I have 2 because the ibiza is really the missus car...I had a rover for daily drive for work....but always wanted a LCR!!! Well now i have!!!!

Right Seat little Black Family!!! :D :D

The recaros in the Leon are well comfy!

Funkyfin2000

Oct 6, 2005
Stafford, Staffordshire
hahah

yeah sorry i was very proud and went for one on the leon and one the mk3

sorry guys :( :(

yeah i will get more pics don't worry!!!!!! :D :D

the ibiza may need a spitter but not to good at putting it on :( anyone help in staffs area ;)

ive also made a big jump from a rover to 2 ibiza cupras!!

CARBON FOOT PRINT TASTIC!!!

__B3NNY__

OEM with a 'Twist'
May 5, 2005
Oxford
Splitters easy mate, The way id do it would be to jack the car up fix the splitter into the position you want with some strong tape and then use some self tapping screws to fix permently and remove tape job done :D

You may need to fix on twice with the tape unless you have a steady hand with a hacksaw to cut off the excess bit of splitter.

David.

Mike Green

Cupra crazy
May 4, 2007
Surrey
I somehow think the LCR will be the favourite but I could be wrong!

Good looking cars - especially the LCR. Nothing beats an LCR when polished and looking like that. Makes me glad to have one.:D

GrayT

I'm Old
Jul 7, 2004
London
Very nice cars even if the double thing is a bit of a theme. Not only double threads but double postings in the same thread lol

Funkyfin2000

Oct 6, 2005
Stafford, Staffordshire
deletedt eh double thread!

ummm i think i prefer the LCR feels more planted and i was use to a BIG car whereas the ibizwa feels very small and i had it last week for work driving and it was a bit of a pain! :D

LCR i think :)

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.