What did you and your MK2 do today?

Sep 19, 2010
Glasgow
Had to buy these today and get them fitted later...hopefully they don't corrode as much as the OEM ones

cdb10ffc.jpg

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
Ordered up the irridium plugs and rs4 valve in preparation for stage 2+, collecting ITG induction kit on Saturday......... everything else waiting at work.

WeeG

Nov 5, 2008
Largs , Ayrshire
Stripped e final bits and pieces of my fr back to standard. Will miss her. But had a good 3 years and 30000 miles out of her. Still drives like new. And looking at her oil change receipts in 30k she has had 8 oil changes! OCD lol. Anyways onwards and upwards on saturday morning. I will be driving home in my newly purchased cupra R :)

Buzz123

Autobahn
Aug 6, 2011
Castleford, West Yorkshire
Stripped e final bits and pieces of my fr back to standard. Will miss her. But had a good 3 years and 30000 miles out of her. Still drives like new. And looking at her oil change receipts in 30k she has had 8 oil changes! OCD lol. Anyways onwards and upwards on saturday morning. I will be driving home in my newly purchased cupra R :)

You know we all love a picture or two :) looking forward to it

Restart build thread haha

Jun 7, 2006
Norfolk, Norwich
Well I got my exhaust bracket welded up. Re-fitted and the bang is still there looked around and found it. So getting it sorted next. Ordered a new bracket from blueflame to have as a spare also.

Noticed while the car was in the air a small engine oil leak. Investigated and it's the oil filter. Looks like that's going back to the people that serviced it last week to fix it. Suspect they didn't change the ring

Redemption

Jun 18, 2011
Hampshire
Filled up with V-Power Diesel and went for a blast. Mind you, at £1.57 a litre it's getting expensive even though the engine does seem to like it.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members