What did you and your MK2 do today?

Oct 3, 2012
Cambridge
Had a second attempt at fitting my rcd 510 today, was so much easier with the right connections and also got the seat media splash screen.

20131116_151413.jpg

holmefield

Forever messing with cars
Oct 20, 2013
well I've got totally carried away with LED lighting, I've now done my boot and my vanity mirrors!!!

the only thing let to do lighting wise is my DRL's which are sat in my dads garage awaiting making!!!1

Aok82

Aug 18, 2012
Finland, Uudenmaanlääni
Washed and waxed my car with 2 coats of wax (Autoglym red and ultra deep shine).
Also Changed the CAM Follower. There was some wearing to be noted even when my car is only been driven 97,000 km. I used the DIY video that I found on this forum. It is good and easy to look different steps needed to be done for the job. :rolleyes:

aaronb84

Feb 25, 2013
Brighton
Changed the can follower on my FR yesterday. This is how it looked after 42k. Car is standard.

3yrasa3e.jpg

a6a4arav.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

richicupra

Jan 29, 2012
Changed the can follower on my FR yesterday. This is how it looked after 42k. Car is standard.

3yrasa3e.jpg

a6a4arav.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Mine looked the same at around 40k, plenty of life left on it but I changed it anyway seeing as I already had the part and had the pump off :)

Crafoo

Crazy Fool!
Apr 30, 2005
At home
Also just bought two new front tyres, went for the Goodyear Eagle F1 Assy 2, after much deliberating and reading reviews of many tyres these look to be up to the job, will see how they compare to the Hankooks I have on currently.

Pimped up vario

Cordy Cruizer
Nov 20, 2009
Belfast N Ireland
Also just bought two new front tyres, went for the Goodyear Eagle F1 Assy 2, after much deliberating and reading reviews of many tyres these look to be up to the job, will see how they compare to the Hankooks I have on currently.

I have the dsg3 /non asymmetrical. If they're anything like them then it should be no contest. The goodyears will win hands down.

Crafoo

Crazy Fool!
Apr 30, 2005
At home
If they are as good as the Hankook's then I won't be disappointed mate, they have been a good tyre but I'd heard good things about the Eagle's from people on here and all the reviews I read on well respected web sites were very positive.

Plus a bit of shopping around and I found them for a good price so it's all good :)

simon128927

Jul 25, 2012
Herefordshire
I got them off the bay. I thought they were going to be just plug and play as they said they were for mk2 seat leon I ended up having to do a little modification which took all of 10mins and then they were fine no errors or nothing. Happy days :)

Jun 27, 2012
Belfast
I got them off the bay. I thought they were going to be just plug and play as they said they were for mk2 seat leon I ended up having to do a little modification which took all of 10mins and then they were fine no errors or nothing. Happy days :)

Look really well, got bulbs off eBay for my rear plates, don't get any errors but all they do is flicker / turn on and off! How much were they?

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.