what did you and your mk3 leon do today

DEAN0

Old Git
Feb 1, 2006
Preston - UK
Deleted stop/start on my Cupra300 what a relief as it was doing my head in. Debating upping the Diff setting but think I will put some decent tyres on first and see what I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you use the temperature or the voltage method for this and what numbers did you input ?

bega

Oct 13, 2016
Did you use the temperature or the voltage method for this and what numbers did you input ?
I used voltage method and works like a charm.I think 7,6 V setting is fine if I can remember :)

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

leonfr184

Mar 30, 2017
Gave her another wash after two days of road ****
af8bdafcb98fbdbd4b3f0c58e5e06908.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

DEAN0

Old Git
Feb 1, 2006
Preston - UK
Ok thanks. They must of got rid of the setting then as mine doesn't have it, only got the car this week, has digital dash so a 2018 build.

You might need to run the car in the "individual mode" where you can select the levels of different items rather than the car selecting them.

Wings988

Oct 27, 2011
Derbyshire
You might need to run the car in the "individual mode" where you can select the levels of different items rather than the car selecting them.

Not on my car, the only selectable options in individual mode are as follows: DCC, Steering, engine, front differential lock, air conditioning.

Looks like they've deleted the option to turn down the soundaktor, I'm very annoyed as was looking forward to being able to do this as my 280 couldn't. Now the 300 seems even louder in sport and cupra mode :wtf:

DEAN0

Old Git
Feb 1, 2006
Preston - UK
Not on my car, the only selectable options in individual mode are as follows: DCC, Steering, engine, front differential lock, air conditioning.

Looks like they've deleted the option to turn down the soundaktor, I'm very annoyed as was looking forward to being able to do this as my 280 couldn't. Now the 300 seems even louder in sport and cupra mode :wtf:

Invest in one of the softwares that allow you to do it via the OBD port ( OBD11, Carista, VCDS etc )

Or see if there is someone near you that can do it for you.

Alternatively - reach under the wiper scuttle and just unplug it.

Last edited:

bradleymarky

Nov 7, 2017
Huddersfield
How did you work out what it was? I’ve got a rattle on my passenger door... pies me off something rotten!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
theres a large black plastic panel inside the door that rattles, I used sticky foam to cover the corners and also went over a few bits that already had manufacture foam on. It’s a pain to do and you must be a little brave but I can turn the radio down now.
I was going to do a “how to” but was getting annoyed, had to take it off again the following day because a small bit of plastic had found its way into the door and was moving about when I accelerated, I just removed the speaker and pulled it out.

Last edited:
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.