Whats the biggest wheels i can put on a seat ibiza

Jun 17, 2007
Aberdeenshire
arnt you interested, there from a site called styledynamix, some crazy wide wheels on there, they look like replica porka rims to be honest.

OllieL

2.0 16v Cupra Sport GTi
Dec 10, 2006
Birmingham
Anyone like my monster truck???

DSC01487.jpg

Ollie

OllieL

2.0 16v Cupra Sport GTi
Dec 10, 2006
Birmingham
It got lowered. I don't have those wheels anymore, got a set of 16" Superleggera and its dropped back to about 60mm.

Also got me a 16v spoiler on the back now and a gti splitter. Here it is when I had to raise it up for the bumps at uni (before spoiler and splitter)

CopyofDSCF0382.jpg

Back low now though :D

All I need to finish is a red reflector and maybe some side skirts

Ollie

Mckellar

nice suspension dude, where did you get such a fine kit from? :lol:

CraigW

Craig.
Apr 12, 2007
Hawick, Scottish Borders, Scotland
It got lowered. I don't have those wheels anymore, got a set of 16" Superleggera and its dropped back to about 60mm.

Also got me a 16v spoiler on the back now and a gti splitter. Here it is when I had to raise it up for the bumps at uni (before spoiler and splitter)

CopyofDSCF0382.jpg

Back low now though :D

All I need to finish is a red reflector and maybe some side skirts

Ollie

Thats roughly the height my car is. Except i dont have adjustable suspension. Thinking of abit of an upgrade tho!!

How come you have rear headrests?? :confused:

Craig.

OllieL

2.0 16v Cupra Sport GTi
Dec 10, 2006
Birmingham
Mine is the sxe model, its got electrics, a sunroof, had front and back standard speakers in it and that poor attempt of a spoiler on the back window as well as rear head restraints.

Yeah I think it was prob about 45mm down there. It was v low untill today, had to re raise it up :( scrubbed on every speed bump on the way to my student house with just me in it!

Ollie

dragonsnake1985

Yeah i think i will stick to the vote of 16s with a 40mm or 50mm drop
won't get done till april bummer but will put a picture of the finished car

dragonsnake1985

I was going to put a body kit on the car but then i was persuaded not to and now i am going to sort out the suspension and then the engine i think, i have messsed the suspension up anyway as i spun out on a round about :clap:

dragonsnake1985

I don't really know much about engines but i have been told i can't do much with an 8v not to sure really some people have said get a 16v but i don't know i will have to see what money can do lol

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.