Why the hell are you deletin my posts?!?

Havok316

Boost Junky
Jun 6, 2006
Weston-super-Mare
Either some1 is deleting or moving my posts. On the ibiza mk3 section i posted on there about boost guages and where to wire the power and where the holes are in the bulkhead. I done a search and there are thousands of posts with all different info and didnt help me!!! I know its a popular question but i thought i could start a decent thread and get some positive advice and pictures and maybe it would end up being a sticky or even a guide! instead of everyone having to peice things together!

Atleast when you delete posts you could PM the person explaining why instead of making em waste time to see if it was moved! Its soo annoying!

vern

I Miss Her Below!
Jun 17, 2003
N.Yorks.
seatcupra.net
Either some1 is deleting or moving my posts. On the ibiza mk3 section i posted on there about boost guages and where to wire the power and where the holes are in the bulkhead. I done a search and there are thousands of posts with all different info and didnt help me!!! I know its a popular question but i thought i could start a decent thread and get some positive advice and pictures and maybe it would end up being a sticky or even a guide! instead of everyone having to peice things together!

Atleast when you delete posts you could PM the person explaining why instead of making em waste time to see if it was moved! Its soo annoying!

I bet this is next :p :whistle:

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK

Before you have a hernia

http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/search.php?do=finduser&u=14087

It will tell you if it's moved - OR maybe you just posted it in the wrong section

maybe you never actually hit 'submit'

Havok316

Boost Junky
Jun 6, 2006
Weston-super-Mare
Before you have a hernia

http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/search.php?do=finduser&u=14087

It will tell you if it's moved - OR maybe you just posted it in the wrong section

maybe you never actually hit 'submit'

well i did click submit and no i didnt click preview. Its open on my works pc cos i left it there and kept clicking refresh cos i really needed an answer. And its not the 1st time either! its about the 3rd /4th time now thats why im moaning. And no i aint stupid im a pc engineer!

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
I think you're imagining things

When a thread or post is deleted - it leaves a 'tag' saying who and why

And the only one that's deleted is the one I just did about a cruise you posted.

That's it. no others.

Havok316

Boost Junky
Jun 6, 2006
Weston-super-Mare
I think you're imagining things

When a thread or post is deleted - it leaves a 'tag' saying who and why

And the only one that's deleted is the one I just did about a cruise you posted.

That's it. no others.

why did u delete that for? nothing in the rules about announcing meets, if your going to say because its illegal then how about i do a post saying anybody going to yeovil this weekend and say nothing else lol. And i doubt im imagining it because i sat at that pc refreshing the page all day since about 2/3

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
So you know organising a cruise is illegal then.....

FOr some reason that only you can explain you also posted it in Comments, Suggestions and Announcements - which I can assure you - is not the right place

but yeah - I'll still delete cruise posts regardless of how poorly you attempt to cover it up

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
quit winging

0015-0310-2709-1223_SM2.jpg

cordobabrendy

FOOORRREEE!
Aug 24, 2001
belfast
quit winging

quit the crap spelling claudefrog! :cartman:

Bit of advice, dont come onto a free forum which is arguably one of the biggest in the uk where the admin work for a living and also keep this place in check and start ranting. We all love banter on here and coming on with a strop on doesnt do you any favours. Im a senior systems engineer and have still made balls ups on something as simple as a forum post myself.
Chill out and remember everyone is on here to share information and have a similar taste in cars and everything to do with them.

Brummy

Nazi Moderator-Bot
Mar 6, 2005
Moved to the DarkSide
well said Brendy.. I was prolly repairing 'PC's ( ot the early examples of), when "Havok" was less than a twinkle..... Its so easily done to not post.. Ive typed a great 'speech' then hit the wrong button and deleted the whole bloody lot MYSELF without realising..... so Mr Havoc.. stop 'creating' your namesake... and be good .. it works wonders , cos as previously said.. this place is 'run' by people that HAVE A LIFE... HAVE JOBS and DONT NEED this kind of 'hassle'.....;)

WeeJase

pert
Jun 2, 2001
i'm sorry , earlier today,i was trying to do an exel spreadsheet on flooding in shropshire ,when i hit the wrong button and moved the post to cooking and baking.
can you move it back to arseyoutype please m0rk?

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise