Wiper Arms…….help

Aug 19, 2023
Hi
i need new wiper arms (not the blades) for my Altea and according to Seat they are on back order with no date of availability plus they’re a whopping £107 plus VAT each. Does anyone know if wiper arms from another Seat fit?
Help………

RADIOTWO

Mar 6, 2018
North Derbyshire
Hi
i need new wiper arms (not the blades) for my Altea and according to Seat they are on back order with no date of availability plus they’re a whopping £107 plus VAT each. Does anyone know if wiper arms from another Seat fit?
Help………
Hello, I don't want to be nosey but why do you need a new wiper arms, I have never heard of replacing them ?

Aug 19, 2023
I had to replace the wiper linkages as they were seized. The splines on the old wiper arms are knackered and just slip on the new linkage splines.

RADIOTWO

Mar 6, 2018
North Derbyshire
I had to replace the wiper linkages as they were seized. The splines on the old wiper arms are knackered and just slip on the new linkage splines.
Ok, what I would do is look at other Seats and see if you can see a arm that is the same as yours (length and bends) and then order one of those, I guess the splines will be the same, the other way is to look at a Scrappy

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.