need to active speed limiter

Jul 29, 2021
@East Yorkshire Retrofits
here are 2 adaptations for speed limiter in "Central Electrics " & "Dashboard" , can you share with me a backup of your car if you don't mind for these 2 control modules

also,i suspect that there shall be also done in "engine" to enable it

can you please support me in this

Jul 29, 2021
@t_v my pleasure , application "speed limiter" was added successfully on "OBDEleven" one click apps
however the coding is as follow for cars equipped speed limiter function :
1- Control Unit : 17 Dashboard
adaptation: Display of longitudinal regulation coordinator:
Speed limiter: Active (default : not active )

Tell

Staff member
Yes but the Leon has that option, the Tarraco doesn't.
That might be a UK thing. You have to look at German specs where it's deemed they have the money to spec up cars. Brexit, exchange rate and UK ones dont get the specs as they use to. Eire is also a good country to check specs against UK ones, both being RHD so those ones wheeled out for reasons don't apply. Where I looked to check the difference in specs on the first Tarracos. UK never got the mib2 plus, Eire did.

Nov 21, 2021
@t_v my pleasure , application "speed limiter" was added successfully on "OBDEleven" one click apps
Sorry to say that but this adaptation enable speed limiter in dashboard only but you cannot choose or active it

Jul 29, 2021
That might be a UK thing. You have to look at German specs where it's deemed they have the money to spec up cars. Brexit, exchange rate and UK ones dont get the specs as they use to. Eire is also a good country to check specs against UK ones, both being RHD so those ones wheeled out for reasons don't apply. Where I looked to check the difference in specs on the first Tarracos. UK never got the mib2 plus, Eire did.
a valid explanation , many workshop claims they are working on ambient lighting customization as of Leon, they share almost same Mib3 , thus i asked someone might got the courage digging deep in such topic

Nov 21, 2021
Also app not working, only enable it in dashboard, try yourself

Jul 29, 2021
Sorry to say that but this adaptation enable speed limiter in dashboard only but you cannot choose or active it
@Ahmed , this only for car equipped with speed limiter (European) , but for egypt car version , a long coding is needed on the engine side :)

t_v

Feb 19, 2021
I have just done the rear footwell lights for my Tarraco (fed from the fronts) and also considered adding the OEM illuminated sill strip (Xcellence) and there are no OEM multicolour ambient lighting parts for the Tarraco in any market. Same for the door strips and handle cavities. White only throughout. Without compatible hardware, no OBD hack will make a difference.

The only way to achieve this is with aftermarket mods but even then they are mostly targeting the Tiguan (far larger market) and there are very limited options for the Tarraco (unless you can find a compatible option, e.g. I found a door sill strip for the Tiguan that matches my Tarraco).

• Haha
Reactions: karkoura
Jul 29, 2021
I have just done the rear footwell lights for my Tarraco (fed from the fronts) and also considered adding the OEM illuminated sill strip (Xcellence) and there are no OEM multicolour ambient lighting parts for the Tarraco in any market. Same for the door strips and handle cavities. White only throughout. Without compatible hardware, no OBD hack will make a difference.

The only way to achieve this is with aftermarket mods but even then they are mostly targeting the Tiguan (far larger market) and there are very limited options for the Tarraco (unless you can find a compatible option, e.g. I found a door sill strip for the Tiguan that matches my Tarraco).
i really wonder, why VW do this kind of mess , different tailoring , tiny unconfigured options , and the owner has to mix & match between OEM models , shame on VW

Tell

Staff member

That's what put me off the Tarraco at the time it was a backward step from what I had on my Ateca a part from the increased legroom and boot. At the Ateca launch in 2016 you could specify everything that was on the Tiguan excluding the heads up display and virtual cockpit. The former came but not the heads up. So I specified the lot except the tow bar. Having got the luxury you dont want to go back. The Ateca is much the same now with the luxury items no longer available on factory built cars. Good for retrofitters to put in what was left out of specs. When you got all the toppings going to be a challenging to reproduce.... so no rush.... saying that the Tarraco is a nice car. The Cupra line up gets a lot of extras thrown in but currently there isn't a Tarraco version. Cupra you get the more powerful engines, the bling and the extras + the increased travel distances to the dealer network over Seat. You have to take your choice.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise