MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

bega

Oct 13, 2016
When did you order though? I think they have been offering good lease deals over the last month or 2 which has ramped up the orders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It was 03.04. order date.I payed cash so maybe that is why it has been fast made.Sold my old car and was saving for Seat Ateca,but didnt like price of it too much with full equipment so I took Leon Cupra instead and saved some money for fuel :)

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

misiakupatego

Mar 5, 2017
Anybody else think that OEM Pirelli P Zero are loud?

PS. I have problem with wind noise (driver side) in area marked as yellow below - anybody else have problem like this? When driving over 90km/h :(

LqWfNh4.jpg

PS. I have chrome trim

Last edited:

Jib

May 22, 2007
Doncaster, South Yorks
Just spoken with the dealer. My order has a build week associated with it now (Ordered September 2nd) of week 12 2018 which is the middle of March, plus a further 4 weeks for delivery which takes it into April. Gutted.

Last edited:

pavarotti1980

Jul 18, 2017
Just spoken with the dealer. My order has a build week associated with it now (Ordered September 2nd) of week 12 2018 which is the middle of March, plus a further 4 weeks for delivery which takes it into April. Gutted.

Seat are all over the shop. I ordered 7 weeks before you and only 1 week ahead in terms of build week. Flip side could mean shopping for a random in between leases vehcile to have some fun in

Bristle Hound

Aug 21, 2017
North East Uk
Bl00dy hell ! :wtf:

Just trying to tie down a provisional BW on my 20th August order as we speak ...

pavarotti1980

Jul 18, 2017
:cry:
lol

IMG SEAT Warrington

I have just spoken to Seat. Guy was helpful and will keep me informed of build week in a fornights time. Build week (still unconfirmed) has moved from 11 to 9 next year in the space of a week. He also said pick up is 4-5 weeks from build week.

I used Pulman in Sunderland who matched the IMG deal as i didnt want to waste miles driving back.

Bristle Hound

Aug 21, 2017
North East Uk
Goodluck! Will be interested to see what you get told.
Spoke with SEAT Customer Care & they have just quoted me unconfirmed build week of week 7, 2018, week commencing 12 February, but this date may come forward
I have just spoken to Seat. Guy was helpful and will keep me informed of build week in a fornights time. Build week (still unconfirmed) has moved from 11 to 9 next year in the space of a week. He also said pick up is 4-5 weeks from build week.

I used Pulman in Sunderland who matched the IMG deal as i didnt want to waste miles driving back.
Like you, the Customer Care guy took all my contact details and said he would contact me in a fortnight with any updates on BW

I tried to get my local SEAT dealer in Middlesbrough to match the IMG deal
The best they could come up with was £249 +VAT/ month ! :wtf:

Needless to say I walked & ordered with IMG

Last edited:

pavarotti1980

Jul 18, 2017
Spoke with SEAT Customer Care & they have just quoted me provisional BW 7 (2018)
He seemed to think this will be brought foreword mind

Like you, the Customer Care guy took all my contact details and said he would contact me in a fortnight with any updates on BW

I tried to get my local SEAT dealer in Middlesbrough to match the IMG deal
The best they could come up with was £249 +VAT/ month ! :wtf:

Needless to say I walked & ordered with IMG

The guy at Pulman didnt even take breath and said he would match it. Happy with that.

If i dont get it before December then i will just buy a £500 BMW or something for a couple of months and then let loose in Cupra

The_Hoff

Sep 4, 2017
I've got the standard nav and no speed camera alerts, audible or otherwise. Have to rely on my TomTom Go app on my phone for that...

Thanks, well that's a royal pain in the arse. Even my X-Trail sprogwagon has POI alerts for scameras.

arj7

Aug 25, 2017
Do you get an update when the car is built or is it only prior to collection from the dealer?

cupraboys122000

Aug 13, 2017
Manchester
i have just had an update and the cupra i ordered has been made and is waiting to be shipped from Barcelona, how long does it?

Also i have got keyless entry, i was reading on the price list that is also includes wireless charging.

can anyone confirm if this is correct?

perkman1969

Feb 25, 2015
NE England
i have just had an update and the cupra i ordered has been made and is waiting to be shipped from Barcelona, how long does it?

Also i have got keyless entry, i was reading on the price list that is also includes wireless charging.

can anyone confirm if this is correct?

I have KESSI on mine and it has the wireless charging and Apple CarPlay etc. You would need a wireless charging case for your iPhone so for me it's a case of using a short black, lightning cable (10cm, Amazon have them for about £6 I think it was) and the phone just sits nice and neatly in the wireless charging tray in front of the gear lever, without a long white cable trailing everywhere. I seem to remember reading somewhere that the wireless charging capability also gives improved signal to the phone but I may be imagining that...

perkman1969

Feb 25, 2015
NE England

Forgot to say, if you can get the name of the ship your car is on (my dealer got me that info), you can track your car's journey from Barcelona to wherever your nearest port is on marinetraffic.com. Took about 5 days for the journey if I remember correctly to Teesside

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.