what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Deleted member 103408

2nd MOT Passed with flying colors, Oil Change Service and new RS7 spark plugs fitted.

Turned map back on (turn it back to stock when it goes into garage to stop boy racers) with SPS Switch

Got the lane assist working again and have put the rear lights back to modified (Turned off so it passed the M.O.T)

Still love this car and so do my new local garage as well.

Izomezzo

Apr 9, 2017
Leeds
2nd MOT Passed with flying colors, Oil Change Service and new RS7 spark plugs fitted.

Turned map back on (turn it back to stock when it goes into garage to stop boy racers) with SPS Switch

Got the lane assist working again and have put the rear lights back to modified (Turned off so it passed the M.O.T)

Still love this car and so do my new local garage as well.

What do your rear lights do when modified?

Cheers,

Deleted member 103408

They are certainly more noticeable than standard indicators...

Have you ever been pulled up on it?

Seat Leon Cupra 290 DSG Black Edition (Alor Blue) Stage 2

Nope the gents in blue seem more interested in other things these days.

Peller

Mar 29, 2016
Edinburgh
Booked into Garage for inspection and wheel alignment (again) after pot hole encounter, new tyre to the replace the temporary budget one. Refurb the alloy again and the road tax and insurance due end of this month.

I booked a test drive of a tasty Ateca whilst the work gets done. It's maybe the last I'll see of this money pit!

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Fraser87

Mar 3, 2017
Little bit late on this one but I also had a day of doing nothing. 4 days of doing nothing come to think of it. Was seething with jealousy every time a pick up blasted past me on my three mile walk to lidl hunting out a loaf. Hopefully pick up some winter tyres and alloys going cheap over the coming 6 months.
1b78b0c704bf873f6808bf25de457cb3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Walone

Feb 10, 2016
Near Heathrow
Little bit late on this one but I also had a day of doing nothing. 4 days of doing nothing come to think of it. Was seething with jealousy every time a pick up blasted past me on my three mile walk to lidl hunting out a loaf. Hopefully pick up some winter tyres and alloys going cheap over the coming 6 months.
1b78b0c704bf873f6808bf25de457cb3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

With that amount of snow I don't think winter tyres would help much unless you have 4WD.

Curtly

Jun 5, 2015
Essex
I spent a small fortune on getting a brand new my2016 fine leather fitted to my 2014 fr.

Holla if anyone needs an fr steering wheel. I've got 2 for sale

Dyno2012

Nov 4, 2017
I ordered a new tyre.

Got my brand new Cupra on Tuesday that I am delighted with. Last night in dark, pouring rain and very heavy traffic I managed to rip side wall and put a dent in rim making room for emergency vehicles. All at crawling pace.

It's a deep rip so back in the old car for a trip away this weekend.

Really hacked off as you can imagine.

I thought I had turned wheel enough to get onto curb OK but obviously not. Lesson learned.

Lmbarrett83

Sep 8, 2017
Sheffield
I ordered a new tyre.

Got my brand new Cupra on Tuesday that I am delighted with. Last night in dark, pouring rain and very heavy traffic I managed to rip side wall and put a dent in rim making room for emergency vehicles. All at crawling pace.

It's a deep rip so back in the old car for a trip away this weekend.

Really hacked off as you can imagine.

I thought I had turned wheel enough to get onto curb OK but obviously not. Lesson learned.

Aw mate,

I know the feeling only too well. I've posted on here about my pothole damage which happened a couple years back, after only a couple of months into a brand new 280 lease. Tyre and rim affected (hadn't even clocked up 1k miles)

I'm almost at full lock now for those kerb maneuvers just in case. The diamond cut rims are a pain to repair if possible.

What's the damage like on the rim?

Long way off picking mine up now .. but I was thinking about getting cover next time around.
Had this lease for 28 months so far and lost a wheel to a pothole and on two separate occasions managed to slightly scuff a wheel.

https://totallossgap.co.uk/alloy-wheel-insurance-inc-diamond-laser-cut/819

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Dyno2012

Nov 4, 2017
Certainly lesson learned about lock!

The rim damage isn't too bad. A little over a cm long, not too deep and on the top edge of the rim. Hoping can be sorted.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.