Me and my MK2 cupra r

Cupra.r92

Mar 1, 2019
IMG-20190305-133501.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Cupra.r92

Mar 1, 2019
What do you do if you want to warm your right hand on a cold day through that vent haha Looks good and not tacky
How do you know I use to shove my finger tips in the vent to warm them up? Haha.. Was a bitch to fit and wire up.. defo not one for the faint hearted couple bum clenching moments ripping the vent out and feeding the vacuum line through the firewall

Reactions: Yellow fr

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
IMG-20190305-133450.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Oooooo, that is smart.... musn't spend more money... mustn't spend more money...but I'll just have a looksie at the price just in case I ever do want one...

Cupra.r92

Mar 1, 2019
Oooooo, that is smart.... musn't spend more money... mustn't spend more money...but I'll just have a looksie at the price just in case I ever do want one...
I didn't plan to spend so much but when i see them on sale at awesome GTi.. down from 240 to 180quid. .I assume because they only have gauges with blue needle in stock. Also extra18 discount code was working last month so another 10% off

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
It's alot for a boost gauge but it's functional at least, I assume it links to power for night time viewing?

Cupra.r92

Mar 1, 2019
It's mainly cost more than others because it takes the boost reading from a sensor I guess thats more accurate... Yeah it lights up at night aswell .. also when you turn the car on you get negative reading on the gauge showing suction so should help spot any vacuum or pcv issues as well as see what I'm boosting

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
It's mainly cost more than others because it takes the boost reading from a sensor I guess thats more accurate... Yeah it lights up at night aswell .. also when you turn the car on you get negative reading on the gauge showing suction so should help spot any vacuum or pcv issues as well as see what I'm boosting
Soon they will put boost gauges in the same boat as being on your phone lol

Cupra.r92

Mar 1, 2019
Why lol ? I kind of forget its even there now tbh... untill I increase boost then I will give it some attention again

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Ohhh what you having done to the car? Hope it's worth the withdrawal symptoms

I hope it's worth the massive hole in my wallet. Getting the wavetrac fitted and gearbox refurb.

Cupra.r92

Mar 1, 2019
I hope it's worth the massive hole in my wallet. Getting the wavetrac fitted and gearbox refurb.
No way that's going to be sick.. is it helical 1way torque baisting LSD?.. I remember buying mfactory LSD for my EP3 but never got round to fitting it

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.