Me and my MK2 cupra r

Cupra.r92

Mar 1, 2019
Hello seat owners, I'm Jamie from Midlands area (UK ). Previous car was nighthawk black EP3 type r. Now I have a mk2 speed blue cupra r that I have owned for the past 1 year.. my car was stock when I brought it so far I have done the following. Eibach lowering springs, resonator delete, maxtondesign front splitter, Apr air vent boost gauge, Sachs organic clutch and flywheel, ram air oversized induction kit and more to come . I've got a lot of knowledge about the tfsi so I hope I can be a use for the forum as well as get help myself.. peace ... J

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Welcome to the blue team!! When you figure out uploading pictures, I want to see the boost guage!! Looks like your well on the way with the mods, good call going with the clutch early on.

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
We need a picture of team blue at a meet. Stock, modified and highly modified lol

Cupra.r92

Mar 1, 2019
IMG-20190212-133302-612.jpg
[/IMG]

Cupra.r92

Mar 1, 2019
And we're rolling lads! Now ive learnt all about urls and bbcodes lol, I will post up some pics of the boost gauge tomorrow @Legojon.. Just need some decent light .

Reactions: Jimbobcook

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
You'll find very quickly that any thread with me and @Legojon in normally turns into random chat lol just so you know haha but as a mk2 speed blue Cupra R is involved I think we can be on point lol

Cupra.r92

Mar 1, 2019
@Jimbobcook cheers mate.. I wanted them black at first.. they will need a touch up soon! but just got the performance bug at the moe so will have to wait. I think once yours are back to silver your going to fall in love again lol

Reactions: Jimbobcook

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Yeah silver really go well. I'm currently bronze (my wheels, not me) and I don't like them. I'm thinking of going for burnt copper next.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.