Activating full link

isalopek

Aug 25, 2016
Hi
I owned seat leon 1.6tdi style, 2016 year production and want to activate full link. I have full link on multimedia but it needs to be activating. My servise gave me an offer to activate it for 300euro( document for activating, usb change and one hore labor) but i found all parts on eurekacarparts.com, and it isCONNECTION - 5G0035222E and 5F0054830
It is all about 170 euros
Do i need something else or? Is it just put cd in slot and install new usb or do i need something to do more with vcds or something else?
Tnx everyone in advance

Reactions: Jon Wright

ysfdncr

Jan 17, 2016
New Jersey, USA
Hi

I owned seat leon 1.6tdi style, 2016 year production and want to activate full link. I have full link on multimedia but it needs to be activating. My servise gave me an offer to activate it for 300euro( document for activating, usb change and one hore labor) but i found all parts on eurekacarparts.com, and it isCONNECTION - 5G0035222E and 5F0054830

It is all about 170 euros

Do i need something else or? Is it just put cd in slot and install new usb or do i need something to do more with vcds or something else?

Tnx everyone in advance

Full link is a SWAP controlled function. (Software as product) There is nothing to do via hardware. Only USB port needs to be changed because full link requires extra power. It can be activated with activation codes using ODIS software and online connection to VW database.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

isalopek

Aug 25, 2016
it is not question to crack it, i shall buy code and usb, just the activation can be done by their side is ...well..not fair :D

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.