Full Link - Dealer can't activate it

Monsi

Dec 11, 2023
Dijon, France
Hello !

I have a friend of mine who doesn't have Full Link activated on his Formentor (mine has it).
He got quoted 400€ for activation but now the dealer told him they can't activate it anymore because they don't have the software anymore.

Is there another way to activate it ?

1.jpg
2.jpg

Mar 31, 2024
Hello !

I have a friend of mine who doesn't have Full Link activated on his Formentor (mine has it).
He got quoted 400€ for activation but now the dealer told him they can't activate it anymore because they don't have the software anymore.

Is there another way to activate it ?

View attachment 39969 View attachment 39970

Hi, did you resolve this in the end? I have also bought a Formentor on which Full Link is "unavailable". The dealer says they can't activate it on my car because not compatible? Also when I try to buy the activation on the SEAT WEBSHOP it does a license plate check and it also says not compatible. I find it hard to believe...

AndyRBL

May 14, 2020
My dealer can’t activate wireless apple carplay and android auto.. although the car has it (i did it with obd but gets reset every update)… I don’t remember not having a problem with this car

Monsi

Dec 11, 2023
Dijon, France
Hi, did you resolve this in the end? I have also bought a Formentor on which Full Link is "unavailable". The dealer says they can't activate it on my car because not compatible? Also when I try to buy the activation on the SEAT WEBSHOP it does a license plate check and it also says not compatible. I find it hard to believe...
No sorry, dealer can't do anything in the end...

Mar 31, 2024
I got Full Link activated successfully yesterday! It did cost me €430 which is kind of ridiculous, but still...

I also supplied the mechanic with the parameters to enable Wireless AA/AC. He made the changes using the original VAG instrumentation (not OBD11) and it works like a charm!

Reactions: Monsi
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise