MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

Bigivo1

May 21, 2016
Naturally it was chucking it down when I collected it, but i've already been very very impressed by it. Any general tips for a first time Cupra owner would be very well received!

8E2lbrh.jpg

t3KSpcw.jpg

Cheers for the pics. Looks great. I'm coming from a red 5dr 290 which I love, but as it's a lease it's gotta go. Got an extra member to the family now so the ST makes sense.

Bristle Hound

Aug 21, 2017
North East Uk
R.e gap insurance i disagree with the above. As you wont be the owner or registered keeper (under a PCH) you would not be covered by those terms.
^ This

Insurance companies are known for trying to get out of claims

I'm sticking with my GAP for a worry free 2 years PCH

Talking of which I collected mine on Wednesday :D

Collected like this -

nXAZ4r7l.jpg

Dabhad

Oct 27, 2015
absolutly fuming i have just been told by SEAT that my car isnt actualy in the UK it only just got there yesterday WHAT AN ABSOLUTE JOKE

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shapalando

Sep 2, 2017
absolutly fuming i have just been told by SEAT that my car isnt actualy in the UK it only just got there yesterday WHAT AN ABSOLUTE JOKE

Well mine was meant to be January collection and have been told it’s in the country but waiting for transport to img seat. I’ll not order a seat ever again after this.

Dabhad

Oct 27, 2015
Well mine was meant to be January collection and have been told it’s in the country but waiting for transport to img seat. I’ll not order a seat ever again after this.

yep same ordered september 2017 estimated january gt delayed was told it was in uk 23rd feb only to be told that its only just got to uk yesterday and was misinformed
we ordered 2 otherone was picked up in january ordered both at same time ten mins apart
well peed off u best get yours double checked mate

shapalando

Sep 2, 2017
1st of September I ordered and was actually told December/ January delivery, last lease went back 20th November and it’s a struggle with one car.

Dabhad

Oct 27, 2015
1st of September I ordered and was actually told December/ January delivery, last lease went back 20th November and it’s a struggle with one car.

get onto SEAT customer care make a complaint open a case i got £250 with a promise to say it was delivered on 23rd of feb to uk port tyne port

mfaulkner84

Feb 19, 2018

This isn’t filling me with much confidence. Only ordered mine 4 weeks ago, but was told 16-20 weeks. I hope this actually happens.

Dabhad

Oct 27, 2015
not going to lie its really wound me up and tbh dont forget that since the last 2 weeks they keep telling me ohh we just waiting on tramsport to organise delivery to IMG but due to weather its delayed and also IMG saying its out of our hands we have no control over transport SEAT saying we have no control over transport and i ring again in evening to check if a transport orders even been raised and low and behild aparently its only just got to the port WOW

mfaulkner84

Feb 19, 2018
not going to lie its really wound me up and tbh dont forget that since the last 2 weeks they keep telling me ohh we just waiting on tramsport to organise delivery to IMG but due to weather its delayed and also IMG saying its out of our hands we have no control over transport SEAT saying we have no control over transport and i ring again in evening to check if a transport orders even been raised and low and behild aparently its only just got to the port WOW

Oh dear.

I hope it gets sorted soon. Definitely raise a complaint. Compensation, free fuel and paint protection. You want something.

shapalando

Sep 2, 2017
That’s what I’m being told, waiting for transport to img. Lesson learnt and I just wish I cancelled the order in January when it didn’t arrive. Taken all the joy out of getting the bloody thing and on top of it all I have to go to warrington from Dorset to collect.

jammer

Feb 20, 2018
Ordered mine 2 weeks ago in Build week 8 and was told 20 weeks ...
but have since been told it looks like it’s set to be built in build week 14 .. maybe a cancellation spot or something .. and then a 3 week delivery .. gotta be honest I’ll be happy if this pans out but hearing some stories above I’m not holding out much hope ...

mfaulkner84

Feb 19, 2018
Ordered mine 2 weeks ago in Build week 8 and was told 20 weeks ...
but have since been told it looks like it’s set to be built in build week 14 .. maybe a cancellation spot or something .. and then a 3 week delivery .. gotta be honest I’ll be happy if this pans out but hearing some stories above I’m not holding out much hope ...

Where did you order from Jammer?

I’ve still not had an estimated build week yet, that alone an actual guaranteed build week.

jammer

Feb 20, 2018
Where did you order from Jammer?

I’ve still not had an estimated build week yet, that alone an actual guaranteed build week.

Ordered from Seat in Congresbury, near Weston super mare...

The build week came up when the order was finalised..
they’ve been great to be fair..
not many extras, Kessy wireless system, DSG in desire red.

mfaulkner84

Feb 19, 2018
Ordered from Seat in Congresbury, near Weston super mare...

The build week came up when the order was finalised..

they’ve been great to be fair..

not many extras, Kessy wireless system, DSG in desire red.

That’s very good customer service. Keep us updated with how you get on.

madpete76

Dec 6, 2017
I ordered a Cupra ST 300 4 Drive in November though IMG, I checked with Seat yesterday and they said the car was shipped the beginning of last week and is "in transit".

Customer care say it might be another few weeks, but reading the comments above, I'm not so sure now? :confused:

Dabhad

Oct 27, 2015
UPDATE:
so just spoke to Adam at IMG he said i dont know what customer care are playing at im holding a transit order due into us monday and your cars on it. so your car was delivered mid february at port in uk and will be at dealership monday an then i can book in for prep so customer care piss up in a brewry cums to mind

JohnnyDrama

Dec 19, 2006
Lancs
Ordered mine through SEAT Stockport 1st week in Feb, just been told it's due to be built 1st week in April (build week 14 I was told) - expected at the dealership end of April/beginning of May. Would be a lot better than the 20 weeks I was quoted pre-order!

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.