MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

Lmbarrett83

Sep 8, 2017
Sheffield
Picked up the Cupra from IMG on the 15th. Really impressed by it so far. As my previous car was a diesel, I need to remember that I have a few more revs to use!

Only niggle so far is the start stop being a bit iffy. Could be me being stupid though.....

DSC_0582.jpg

What do you mean re- start stop being iffy?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

jammer

Feb 20, 2018
Ordered mine through SEAT Stockport 1st week in Feb, just been told it's due to be built 1st week in April (build week 14 I was told) - expected at the dealership end of April/beginning of May. Would be a lot better than the 20 weeks I was quoted pre-order!

Yeah that’s the same time scale as mine ... was told 20 weeks originally too...
Certainly won’t complain though ...

Lmbarrett83

Sep 8, 2017
Sheffield
After a while it disables itself. Only done it twice so far.

As in the engine automatically kicking back in?

In the pre facelift there's a menu option under Car that shows vehicle status. One of the options is stop-start.

It's shows you all the stop-start requests, and whether it's available or not.

I have issue with it sometimes when I have on the air conditioning and the engine needs to stay on.

Rob66

Apr 25, 2004
UK
Picked up the Cupra from IMG on the 15th. Really impressed by it so far. As my previous car was a diesel, I need to remember that I have a few more revs to use!

Only niggle so far is the start stop being a bit iffy. Could be me being stupid though.....

DSC_0582.jpg

Car looks great Whippy. That's the best pic of the blue I have seen.

Last edited:

Cupra_Jay_300

Now: Magnetic Grey 290 LUX. Then: Nevada White 300
Jan 25, 2018
Picked my week 6 build Nevada white Cupra up on Saturday from IMG. Adam had looked after me all the way through from my initial call back in October. One of the easiest new car collections I have ever encountered. Coming from a 2010 S3 on rock hard coilovers I was blown away by how well the Cupra rides on the big 19's yet firms up nicely in Cupra mode. It was a near 200 mile round trip to collect and it simply ate up the miles on the way home with ease. The cheeky crackles from the exhaust are enjoyable and not at all intrusive. Blown away by the virtual cockpit too, the amount of functions and clarity it offers are superb.

For evertyone still patiently waiting, hang in there! Its worth it!

Untitled by jamie hall, on Flickr

Andy665

Dec 1, 2017
My ST 4Drive is currently in transit to dealer - not collecting until 12th May to coincide with return of my M135i. Have to say communication from dealer has been very poor indeed, put me off using them again

Lmbarrett83

Sep 8, 2017
Sheffield
Picked my week 6 build Nevada white Cupra up on Saturday from IMG. Adam had looked after me all the way through from my initial call back in October. One of the easiest new car collections I have ever encountered. Coming from a 2010 S3 on rock hard coilovers I was blown away by how well the Cupra rides on the big 19's yet firms up nicely in Cupra mode. It was a near 200 mile round trip to collect and it simply ate up the miles on the way home with ease. The cheeky crackles from the exhaust are enjoyable and not at all intrusive. Blown away by the virtual cockpit too, the amount of functions and clarity it offers are superb.

Cheeky crackles on the manual?? Whilst on the move?

almas09

Jul 31, 2017
Looks good! :)

jammer

Feb 20, 2018

That looks Awesome [B)] .... nearly went for the white too....

Proby

I Luv Boost!!
Aug 17, 2009
Looks awesome Jay.

My nevada white 300 is now in the UK apparently. Looking at delivery end of next week they say. Fingers crossed.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

minute

Aug 15, 2013
Accrington
UPDATE:
so just spoke to Adam at IMG he said i dont know what customer care are playing at im holding a transit order due into us monday and your cars on it. so your car was delivered mid february at port in uk and will be at dealership monday an then i can book in for prep so customer care piss up in a brewry cums to mind

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine arrived in the UK mid Feb as well, and it arrived at IMG today. Just had a call from them and the earliest I can pick up is Friday. Planning on going this weekend, can't wait!

Davesimmons269

Feb 18, 2018
Was sat behind a transporter on friday that had a lovely RS3 on the back, i look up and im welcomed by a fine brand new Cupra 300 5dr hatch in Mystery red. Reg CU18 J** cant remember the rest. Was heading north on the M6 so may be destined for Warrington... Wonder if anyone here has/expecting that car :p Small world if they do.

Last edited:

KGoogle

Jan 7, 2018
Was sat behind a transporter on friday that had a lovely RS3 on the back, i look up and im welcomed by a fine brand new Cupra 300 5dr hatch in Mystery red. Reg CU18 J** cant remember the rest. Was heading north on the M6 so may be destined for Warrington... Wonder if anyone here has/expecting that car :p Small world if they do.

I'm expecting that exact car, could well be mine hopefully :D

KGoogle

Jan 7, 2018
IMG just emailed and said I can pick up anyday after the 27th so going to go on the Friday, can't wait :D

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.