MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

steve300ST

Feb 1, 2018
Some good news this morning from SEAT customer services ...

Car (Cupra ST 300 DSG 4drive) ordered week 5 ... confirmed build week 16 ... so I'd expect mid-May for delivery ; happy with that , much less than the quoted 20-wks+

Big poppa John

Jan 8, 2018
Staffordshire
Some good news this morning from SEAT customer services ...

Car (Cupra ST 300 DSG 4drive) ordered week 5 ... confirmed build week 16 ... so I'd expect mid-May for delivery ; happy with that , much less than the quoted 20-wks+

Hope this is right, I ordered mine wk4 however as I ordered mine through a broker I can't ask CS for an update. I can accept that for the great saving I got though.

Xile

Jan 30, 2018
Dates can change in the blink of an eye. At the end of Feb I was told my Cupra ST (which I ordered on 1st November) was scheduled to be built Week 14, then delivered 3-4 week later, so I was expecting a May delivery. Last Friday I received the documents to sign and send back, and yesterday I was told my car will be delivered to me next Tuesday (Week 13), work that one out!

Lukem538

Mar 24, 2018
I have recently ordered a Cupra 300 st and have a question about the option ‘navigation system high’
Does this include the upgraded sound system?
What other additions does it add?

seatgraham

Feb 14, 2012
I have recently ordered a Cupra 300 st and have a question about the option ‘navigation system high’
Does this include the upgraded sound system?
What other additions does it add?

Yes, or at least you have to spec the SEAT sound with the nav high.

Comes with hard disk and DVD playback. Also offers ability to have SEAT nav on both digital cockpit and infotainment (simultaneously), whereas std nav only allows you to have nav on one screen. Alexa also needs WLAN which is only currently on nav high but will be offered on new basic nav units soon. I believe Alexa has been delayed and likely to come to Android first, with Apple functionality added later...

Last edited:

matt4791

Mar 4, 2018
You will still have to add SEAT Sound if you want the upgraded speakers. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, this is what I was told by the dealer.

The brochure states:

Navigation System High: Includes SEAT Sound System / 8" touchscreen / Full Link / Dynamic route guidance with 3D map display and 3D emblematic buildings / 4 x USB ports / 10GB hard disk drive (Includes emergency spare wheel 18")

I queried this when I ordered mine.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lmbarrett83

Sep 8, 2017
Sheffield
The brochure states:

Navigation System High: Includes SEAT Sound System / 8" touchscreen / Full Link / Dynamic route guidance with 3D map display and 3D emblematic buildings / 4 x USB ports / 10GB hard disk drive (Includes emergency spare wheel 18")

I queried this when I ordered mine.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nav high has a dependency on SEAT sound.

Nav high is £445.

When you select it you are forced to add SEAT sound at £270

But you can obviously spec SEAT sound without the dependency of Nav high.
a3049c3042975c917af44719fd00e1c0.jpg
934eef7c78e68329e35036c1dd7e4017.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

seatgraham

Feb 14, 2012
Nav high has a dependency on SEAT sound.

Nav high is £445.

When you select it you are forced to add SEAT sound at £270

But you can obviously spec SEAT sound without the dependency of Nav high.
a3049c3042975c917af44719fd00e1c0.jpg
934eef7c78e68329e35036c1dd7e4017.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Yes. Seat configurator quoted costs separately but sound is mandatory with nav high. Some people queried price differences a while ago. And I think this was down to brokers who sometimes show nav high pack as total inc seat sound.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shapalando

Sep 2, 2017
Collecting mine good Friday, almost 3 months late but let’s hope it’s worth it. 470 mile round trip for collection now though but I’ll enjoy the second half of the journey I’m sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise