How many miles per full tank?

paully

Jul 27, 2007
Ad lav

Your not alone, mine is a 130tdi and spends most of its time round town and thats about all I get....crap really for a diesel...:cry:

Trumpetman21

Fully Membered
Jan 17, 2006
Manchester
Filled the car up after the first vented tank yesterday - 470 miles with 51 litres going in to brimming so that works out at about 41mpg (same as what the trip computer claimed). Will try to drive like a saint for this tank to see if I can get to 500 miles - but with the Awesome RR day coinciding with the last 100 miles or so it may not be achievable....

Armitageshanks

Feb 20, 2007
OK then,
Mines an Ibiza 100bhp which i put 40 litres in each time and its strictly London driving with short 5min to station and back journeys Mon-Fri .Then its shopping and leisure pursuits at weekends so im getting 370 miles running it well into the red.

daveyonthemove

Smile if you like SEAT's
May 14, 2006
Wrexham
OK then,
Mines an Ibiza 100bhp which i put 40 litres in each time and its strictly London driving with short 5min to station and back journeys Mon-Fri .Then its shopping and leisure pursuits at weekends so im getting 370 miles running it well into the red.

Can't belive you picked a username from a toilet bowl! :lol::lol:
:clap:

PhilOfCas

Nov 2, 2006
The capital of Yorkshire
The name Armitage Shanks has long been synonymous with quality British Bathrooms. The company’s roots can be traced back to 1850 when the first sanitaryware was manufactured. This was at a time when few properties had mains water pumped to them, there was no water borne sanitation system and hot water was a luxury enjoyed by the very rich.

The company that became Armitage Shanks was founded in 1817 by Thomas Bond in Armitage, Staffordshire. The Armitage "sanitary pottery manufacture" became a successful UK toilet manucturer. In 1969 Armitage merged with Shanks Holdings Limited, a competing "sanitary engineering company" established at Barrhead near Glasgow, Scotland in 1878, producing the famous brand name Armitage Shanks. In February 1999 Armitage Shanks became part of the American Standard group of companies.

Today’s bathroom has moved from being purely functional to a room in which you can express yourself…a dynamic hub in the morning for the family to invigorate themselves in for the day ahead…a sanctuary in the evening for relaxation and re charging the batteries!

In the Armitage range you will find all you need to create your perfect bathroom and build a room that suits your budget and lifestyle.

So now you know :blink:

I'm just off for a Tom Tit. :duck:

leontdi130

Jan 20, 2008
Euxton (Chorley)
When i had my remap done i could get fantastic mpg out of it when i drove like an old man but in the last 3 months i struggle hit 60mpg whan driving like an old man when my record was 77 mpg. Just general running around i used to get 45mpg but now im only getting 30-35mpg. Ive changed the coolant temp sens as i thought maybe it was making it run rich. I know i have a very small leak on my intercooler as its passing a bit of oil out of it but i can't here it hissing. I used to get 500 miles out of a tank with no problems but i struggle to hit 400 miles now. I wondered if it was something to do with it being colder at this time of year and the ecu putting more fuel in to mix with the colder dence air. With the price of fuel being how it is i could do with mg mpg getting better not worse. Any thoughts?

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members