Altech's Ibiza, Replacement Is Here! Can You Guess What It Is? Pg 33

Ibiza 130 tdi

Black Magic
Jan 15, 2007
Somerset
Ibiza 130 - i bought them off ebay so didn't get a invoice. I would pop one off and give you the number, but i don't want to risk chipping the paint!

I'm sure if you go into Seat and ask for the ibiza cupra centre caps (which i think are what i have?) they'll know what you mean. Just make sure they're 55mm. Or you could get lucky and get a bargain of ebay like me :D

That's ok bud! :) I got my old man to call our local SEAT dealer and they said that the wheel centres changed size every year! :confused: Yours obviously fit fine at 55m? Not loose or anything?

Altech

Ibiza PD170
Oct 3, 2007
London
look forward to seeing them Guinness, what exhaust have you gone for?

Ibiza 130 - Yep 55mm fit nicely, popped in firmly. Just make sure when you're spraying them that you don't let too much paint build up around there, otherwise they won't fit. Measure your wheel centre just to be on the safe side

Ibiza 130 tdi

Black Magic
Jan 15, 2007
Somerset
look forward to seeing them Guinness, what exhaust have you gone for?

Ibiza 130 - Yep 55mm fit nicely, popped in firmly. Just make sure when you're spraying them that you don't let too much paint build up around there, otherwise they won't fit. Measure your wheel centre just to be on the safe side

Don't think they'll ever be painted at this rate. :( :cry: thanks anyway.

Guinness

Finally got the BMW
Nov 29, 2006
Newcastle
replacing the powerflow system thats on with a standerd FR one. The joys of being young and having insurance to pay for. So will have a cheap power flow system for sale soon anyway. Have to say I love the zorst thats on, will be a shame :(

mczone

sum1 pls tell me where to get a cupra bumper from for a half decent price!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why a half decent price?
only place to get them is from Seat itself for that set price. people cant sell any cheaper unless their 2nd hand :wtf:

CHR15B

May 5, 2005
Scotland
Yeah, can only get them from Seat directly unless second hand. They're not too expensive for what they are, its the painting that adds to the price.

Altech

Ibiza PD170
Oct 3, 2007
London
Cheers for the comments:).

Yep only place to get Cupra bumpers are from dealers, or you can be really lucky like me and get a second hand one in exactly the same colour!!

chrissyb103

chrissyb103
Nov 15, 2006
near london
yh sori i did no tht was one of the only places to get them from, i wanted to get one second hand as they are much cheaper, i can get it sprayed thts not a problem. was jst seein if anybody new somebody who was selling one, preferably in red!?!?

thanx chris

mczone

yh sori i did no tht was one of the only places to get them from, i wanted to get one second hand as they are much cheaper, i can get it sprayed thts not a problem. was jst seein if anybody new somebody who was selling one, preferably in red!?!?

thanx chris

theres a for sale section
which also had a Wanted section

dont hi-jack the guys topic :D

Altech

Ibiza PD170
Oct 3, 2007
London
Cheers Rash, Quite a few people have commented on the bagde, i would have thought someone else would have tried it before.
I'm still wondering if i should paint the chrome bagde black to make the outline stand out more:think:

Aimez

like this car alot, your are the first one with the cupra bumper mod good work, everyone will copy you now! Good info on the centre caps too I will need some to go with the same wheels as you so good to know the exact size, seems to be lots off sizes except 55mm on ebay typical!

diss_50

MK4 IBIZA CUPRA
Aug 21, 2007
Looks superd Altech - Some nice suttle touches here and there, I love the splitter, that reminds me need to get mine on!. as said - lowered and jobs a good un' ;)

Altech

Ibiza PD170
Oct 3, 2007
London
Cheers for the comments! I really need to do a few more mods so i can put up more pics!

Romeoisgraham - I really want to get coilovers but wouldn't be able to slam it due to my driveway etc. Might just get them to improve the ride quality as it's quite harsh at the moment.:(

aimez - The centre caps do pop up on ebay now and then, but i've heard that they're pricey from Seat. Watch out on ebay for stickers that are advertised as centre caps:lol:.

diss 50 - Defo get the splitter on! make sure you use spacers to space the middle part as it looks funny otherwise. I used bits of copper pipe painted black!

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.