Highline cluster coding

johnkearns89

May 11, 2012
No, they're differently shaped connectors. It is possible to change from a cluster with a small display to one with a large display, but pre facelift and facelift clusters cannot be swapped

(As far as I'm aware)

Last edited:

johnkearns89

May 11, 2012
It's on another thread in the forum somewhere. If it can be done I'd far rather have the facelift cluster with the white display!

johnkearns89

May 11, 2012
I have plans to fit an rns 315 in the near future, then the high line display after that. Volunteering might be difficult with me being in NI!
I've also read about people saying the new cluster should come from a similar car, ie I have a 1.9tdi, so the new cluster can't come from a small petrol engined car etc. Any ideas? So far you've proved me wrong on more than enough on this topic! Haha

ghost_rider

Jan 13, 2015
Worcestershire
www.facebook.com
I think i will find volunteer one way or another hehe
Tbf its doesnt matter what clocks you want to use. Few years back i retrofited R32 clocks to my TDI. Worked fine but I lost glow plug icon on the dash and obviously i had to remember about revs as diesel is up to 6k and petrol up to 8k.

johnkearns89

May 11, 2012
Sounds like you know your stuff mate, no doubt you'll get plenty of questions from me when I get round to doing the upgrade!

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.