Silicone hoses

Connorcupra94

Mar 13, 2013
Aberdeen
Right guys I've searched almost everywhere to find purple silicone hoses.

Forge are wanting £300 for purple hoses.. £100 more than RRP
Creations motorsport aren't willing to do it as there isn't enough demand on coloured hoses
Sfs don't do kits for my car
Samco don't do kits either
Jsp don't do them

Has anyone got any ideas at all for somewhere worth emailing for them? And help much appreciated, cheers :)

Jul 6, 2013
West Yorkshire
Give Rouse Motorsport a try in Lincoln, they do a lot for the ford guys. If they don't make them already you'll have send them your hoses as templates for the new ones. But you might be able to get a group buy going to make it cheaper.

Connorcupra94

Mar 13, 2013
Aberdeen
Give Rouse Motorsport a try in Lincoln, they do a lot for the ford guys. If they don't make them already you'll have send them your hoses as templates for the new ones. But you might be able to get a group buy going to make it cheaper.

Okay doke il go give them an email now and see what they're saying, cheers!

AlexK1

Apr 20, 2014
Poole
We have a company local to us called hyphose which might be some help. They can make up silicone pipes etc. May be worth a call to see prices too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Connorcupra94

Mar 13, 2013
Aberdeen
We have a company local to us called hyphose which might be some help. They can make up silicone pipes etc. May be worth a call to see prices too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I emailed roose and they'll need me to send my hoses to them which could take up to 4 weeks to produce the new ones so if presume anywhere that doesn't do them as standard will probably need the same.. For the sake of it not being an inconvenience I think I'm just going to have to order up the forge hoses as I need my car daily! Thanks though!

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise