Overhead compartement lights question + Phone Menu?

virtual1

Nov 2, 2017
Hi!

The Ibiza (2013) that we got is equipped with Bluetooth, and we can hook up the car to recieve/make outgoing calls via the phone, but how do you access the phone menu itself??? You can see when you are in a call that the display shows some info, but is it possible to access this "menu" when not in a call???

Also: How the heck does the overhead compartement lights work???? There's three ways to put the light switch, and two buttons that can be on or off, but how do you do to make it 'work as it should' (e.g. the light turns on when you enter the car, turns off when you start the engine and drive away, and also turn off when you exit and lock the doors) - as I can tell from the manual, the switch should be in the middle, but when you do this, you can only get the lights to always be on even when driving if the two buttons are pressed down and get turned off when you turn off the Engine and lock the door, but that's not really how you want it... - what to do???

Thx in advance! /Mats

propane94

Bearded Ginger
Nov 15, 2012
Portsmouth
The bluetooth is for phone calls only. There is not really a menu as such when your in a phone call, just volume adjustment for the call and it displays a number only to my knowledge??

The two side buttons are the map reading lights, they will always be on with the button pushed in, and off when out. The main switch has 3 positions. Leftmost = permanently on, middle = off (except when you use the buttons), right is on when you open the doors. The is a small picture under the switch on each side when you move it to show what it will do.

virtual1

Nov 2, 2017
The bluetooth is for phone calls only. There is not really a menu as such when your in a phone call, just volume adjustment for the call and it displays a number only to my knowledge??

The two side buttons are the map reading lights, they will always be on with the button pushed in, and off when out. The main switch has 3 positions. Leftmost = permanently on, middle = off (except when you use the buttons), right is on when you open the doors. The is a small picture under the switch on each side when you move it to show what it will do.

Thx for your answers mate! Lights are working as they should now :)

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.