Leon 1M Cupra AWD. Starting the mods.

Algirdasam

Feb 1, 2018
Lithuania
Hello everyone, I bought my Cupra 1M over 2 years ago now. Loved every moments driving it. My N75 started to misbehave and i thought well if im going to trouble shoot my problems with power i might as well upgrade it a bit. So i brought my car to 1NSANE CHIP TUNING in Vilnius, Lithuania. They found any problems mechanical and electrical that are in the way and dyno tuned it. Now it has 200WHP. And that kind of set the tone for modding my car, because until now it used to be my daily, kind of tired looking old Cupra (faded paint, peeling clear coat). Enough is enough.
So for starts I need to get it looking good. That means strip everything that gets in a way of repainting the car.
f7zO57

Bought set of used FR bumpers and side skirts test fitted them, this will look awsome.
lnDVy

For colour I think I'll go with Renault Sport Liquid yellow. Thats not my idea, ive seen on a forum a Leon in that colour and it looked amazing.
fZ0kJS

Will spend good ammount of time cleaning every rubber trim, everything got 18 years of dirt stuck there. Then back to preparation of car!
While i got the door trims off i noticed that sealant is busted on every door.
A good time to replace it and clean any water leaks and mold made by that.
Also i struggle removing front door handles, any tips on that?

Sparkie

Angling Adict.
Sep 25, 2009
Middlesex
Another 4 wheel drive Leon
Nice.
England didn’t get that option I don’t think.
Thought of wrapping the car. It’s pretty old now
So much cheaper too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Andrewwright

Turbo lover
Aug 16, 2016
Peterborough
Another 4 wheel drive Leon
Nice.
England didn’t get that option I don’t think.
Thought of wrapping the car. It’s pretty old now
So much cheaper too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Closest thing we got was the golf 4motion. Even in the EU these Leon 4 are becoming few and far between in good nick.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk